PDA

View Full Version : Gold and platinum no longer found underground: Panzer Dragoon Orta!

cenobite
09-13-2002, 06:58 PM
I love Sega. I've loved them since that supersonic rodent danced about my screen, and I even loved 'em through the dark days of the 32X and Saturn. In fact, I still own a saturn, it sits among my next gen lineup. There are three reasons that ole thing has survived through two internal battery changes and still gets some savegames in its banks: PD, PD Zwei, and PD Saga. These aren't simple railshooters people, these are a continous story, one that spans all three titles in such a beautifully artistic manner that I won't begin to belittle it with tripe. The climax of Saga still hits me to this day, and though other games have tried to...well, a spoiler for any who study theatre or film...other games have tried to break the fourth wall, and all that I've seen have failed. *coughMGS2*hack*

Less drivel, more points: Buy this game. Try this game. Love this game. My hopes are that enough units are sold, Smilebit (ex-Andromeda members are indeed onboard, hold on to your hats, smokemifyagottem) WILL create a true sequel, a hybrid-RPG nextgen sequel to Panzer Dragoon Saga. Just look at the screens. View the trailers. We can all spot quality, methinks, so spread the word! TELL ALL THE XBOX ADDICTS YOU KNOW: ORTA is what to get late Oct., the future of Saga depends on it! Well, I want to know where Azel was headed in the end, dam mit...

Feel free to direct any PD questions my way, if you are unfamiliar with the series and wonder 'bout the story/world/gameplay/morphingsystem/berserkattacks/whathehelldoesa'dragoon'havetodowithadragon, etc...I shall do my best to help you.

cenobite
09-18-2002, 05:41 PM
January my @ss. Always testing patience, mates. I'd rather they pull the cliched "it's finished when it's finished." Any word on additions/enhancements causing the delay?