PDA

View Full Version : What is the next xbox live game coming out?

Young_Fledgling
09-13-2002, 10:53 PM
Anyone know what the next one is???? and when it is released??? i wanna get one for my beta test :D

Young_Fledgling
09-14-2002, 05:15 PM
annnnnny body?

Liquid Gears
09-14-2002, 08:30 PM
Well......they just brought NFL Fever 2003 out and I'm not sure what the next one is, but I know for a fact that Halo 2 will be released along with XBox Live.

Duke
09-14-2002, 09:48 PM
Hrmmmm......

I know for a fact that Brute Force came out yesteday ;)

EHWfedPres
09-14-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
Hrmmmm......

I know for a fact that Brute Force came out yesteday ;)

Humm, thats odd...I didnt know it was December 17th already...*******

Young_Fledgling
09-15-2002, 11:21 AM
or don't answer my question and make lame jokes..... that works.

Tinny
09-15-2002, 01:57 PM
Um EHWfedPres, DukeBuckhorn was mocking Liquid Gears who stated the Halo 2 will be out when XBL comes out. You should really read all the posts before replying on the subject.

To answer the original question:

I believe it is Unreal Championship. But don't quote me on that. It's probably wrong. UC will be released next month (UK).

Young_Fledgling
09-15-2002, 01:59 PM
i think ghost recon and unreal championship are coming out on the same day.... maybe i will buy em both :D

Tinny
09-15-2002, 02:04 PM
I thought Ghost Recon will be released later... ahwell, I wil get them both the same time if they both come out. Goog gaming.

CrazyCougar
09-15-2002, 05:29 PM
Well......they just brought NFL Fever 2003 out and I'm not sure what the next one is, but I know for a fact that Halo 2 will be released along with XBox Live.

Uh, Halo 2 wont be released until Fall of 2003.....As for games to play on the beta, you can only play the ones they say you can. Even if a game comes out next week LIVE enabled doesnt mean you can play it on the LIVE beta.

EHWfedPres
09-15-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Tinny
Um EHWfedPres, DukeBuckhorn was mocking Liquid Gears who stated the Halo 2 will be out when XBL comes out. You should really read all the posts before replying on the subject.

To answer the original question:

I believe it is Unreal Championship. But don't quote me on that. It's probably wrong. UC will be released next month (UK).

I dont believe that this thread has any requirements needed to be reached before being able to reply...:rolleyes:

Tinny
09-18-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

I dont believe that this thread has any requirements needed to be reached before being able to reply...:rolleyes:

It's simple courtesy to actually read and interpret the other(s) members' posts accurately before replying. That, and it's also wise to not look like a fool by saying something stupid or mocking another member when he was infact "right" like you did. :)

TIME
09-19-2002, 03:01 PM
Back on topic...the next TWO XBL compatible games coming out are NBA2K3 and Whacked. They are shipping on 10/8/02. Whacked also supports system link.