PDA

View Full Version : Another story about not playing Xbox anymore

mrmp3
09-13-2002, 11:19 PM
My bro went to college about a month ago. He told me he was gonna take the Xbox since they are his property but never when. Well yesterday he came home, and he didn't mention it at all. I woke up today and found NO systems or games. I was so damned ****ed. I thought he'd be kind enough to leave the N64 or Dreamcast which either he doesn't use (plus I never have beat Shenmue II and still follow the NM hacking scene) but he didn't and he didn't leave the 27" TV either. Now the room is so bare it's creepy. This is what I get for having parents who don't buy ****. Oh well I'll get a job over the winter. Just thought I share my story as I've seen so many Xbox stories about discs getting stuck and Xbox messing up during Morrowind. Anyone have somethin that happened to me happen to them? Just wondering. Signing off...

Master Gracey
09-14-2002, 01:54 AM
Sorry... can't say that's happened to me.

But I can say that it might be time to change your sig! :eek:

AmpedRider
09-14-2002, 08:13 AM
that sucks dude, i feel for ya

xboxrocks2003
09-14-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Master Gracey
Sorry... can't say that's happened to me.

But I can say that it might be time to change your sig! :eek:

LOL

Reversion
09-14-2002, 09:15 AM
:O

wweomaniac
09-14-2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by tinkle drinker
i hardly use my box cause i got a job.i work till 9 pm,and have no time to enjoy halo or fever.i work on saturdays till 5.i get home and im tired.and on sunday i really dont have the mood to do anything.well sorry if i bored u guys.i didnt want ot.can someone help me put my sig on??? I haven't played XBox since May. I got Morrowind and didn't like it. Then I got 2k3 and barely play it. I just don't feel like playing video games. Three of my friends got Dead to Rights and I don't have it. I don't think I wanna waste my money on video games. I'll borrow DTR fromt hem or trade it with someone.

I don't really plan on playing xbox for a while. Till Live comes out. This whole summer I had intentions of playing it, but I never did because I was always out in the sun having fun :)

Then now.. I'm never home on the weekends because i'm always out in the sun having fun :)

when winter comes around... I'll have no sports to do outside :( So thats when I'll start playing again.

OppiumNitrates
09-14-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by AloneInTheDark
Quite the contrary from you guys I cant put my box controller down. I am constanly playing halo, and I dont play anything else. [/B]

same here man, if im not in class or work and theres nothing to do, Halo is there, along with a bunch of kids on XbC to kill.

robnyack
09-14-2002, 04:42 PM
sounds like your typical brother.

kick his ass.

mrmp3
09-14-2002, 04:49 PM
When your brother is 4 years older than you and has been lifting weights, it's kind of hard to kick his ass. None the less, when it comes to playing street hockey in the winter with checking into the snowbanks allowed (along with 2-3 brawls everyday) that's when he's my b*tch :) . BTW, anyone know if another price drop is true or not? Signing off...