PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Outcast: Jedi Knight II

Fanobills
09-14-2002, 04:59 AM
Anyone else but me planning on getting this when it comes out for the Xbox? I hope they put Multiplayer modes in it - I got to play Jedi Knight (just the demo which had the multiplayer level at Lando's Cloud City or something - and I was Boba Fett - struck fear in my opponents like Fett too) at School my senior year in high school, I especially enjoyed using the force to chuck stuff at my opponents who were in the same classroom (our comps were networked, and I dominated). One time, I typed Watch your back Byot$#, and then waited for one guy to read it, then I cut him down with my Lightsaber - he wasn't too happy. I laugh my arse off on mulitplayer shooter battles - because my opposition gets frustrated that they can't kill me, yet I slaughter them with the greatest of ease - I can't wait.

frog11983
09-21-2002, 11:56 AM
I am planning on getting it, but unfortunatly, i don't think it is going to be for xbox live. but i would love to be proved wrong!

Hugh_Jass
09-21-2002, 06:29 PM
I'm undecided on this title. I'd rather play as Han Solo with no light sabre or force powers. All I want is a shooter in the Star Wars universe.