PDA

View Full Version : What should I do now?

Dulacc
09-14-2002, 09:06 AM
?Okay, beat the game a couple of weeks ago. Been trying to think of what to do next. I suppose I could try and become a vamp. The Neverar, a vamp? That might be interesting.

I suppose I could join a few more factions: I've currently beaton Thieves, Morag Tong, Telvanni.

Oh, well.

Has anybody else continued the game after you've beaten it?

What do you do?

ScorpionX
09-14-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Dulacc
?Okay, beat the game a couple of weeks ago. Been trying to think of what to do next. I suppose I could try and become a vamp. The Neverar, a vamp? That might be interesting.

I suppose I could join a few more factions: I've currently beaton Thieves, Morag Tong, Telvanni.

Oh, well.

Has anybody else continued the game after you've beaten it?

What do you do?

Yep, after I beat the game I get desperate, I didn't know what to do. Basically all I do is go on killing sprees, but maybe I should try to become a vamp. I am grandmaster of Fighters, Morag Tong, Hlaalu, and Imperial Cult. I don't play the game very much anymore though, I might start a new character, thats a good idea. :D

EHWfedPres
09-14-2002, 10:29 PM
I play morrowind for hours every day if I can...ever since the day it came out, and I didn't even think about doing the main quest...its pointless...i'd rather have some fun. :)

Dulacc
09-14-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I play morrowind for hours every day if I can...ever since the day it came out, and I didn't even think about doing the main quest...its pointless...i'd rather have some fun. :)

You do get some cool things from doing the main quest:

1)Immunity to disease
2)NO MORE FRICKIN ASH STORMS
3)Lot's of people treat you like a god

I wonder....

Has anybody just done the main quest? Ya know, only been a member of the blades and that stupid ashlander friend thing.

I know Caius tells you to join a guild or two, but do you have to? I may try that out, see how it goes.

SlightlySycho
09-15-2002, 09:18 AM
Well . . . number two on that list isn't exactly true. I've been in Ash Storms since I finished the main quest. But I'll swear they don't occur nearly as often.

I can remember the first time I was in an Ash Storm. I ran right out of the region because I was afraid I was going to catch Blight.;)

GamemasterD
09-16-2002, 01:06 PM
Damn ash storms...they make you slow down.

I'm in all three guilds, as well as the temple and Redoran. I plan on joining the Imperial Legion and Cult, as well as the Morag Tong. I'll have plenty to do.

I'm level 74 and haven't even started the main quest. Not a bit.

EHWfedPres
09-16-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Dulacc

You do get some cool things from doing the main quest:

1)Immunity to disease
2)NO MORE FRICKIN ASH STORMS
3)Lot's of people treat you like a god

1 - If you have a character as good as mine, then you dont have to worry about anything diseased getting a hit on you...:)

2 - Thats not true. But anyway, I dont visit those areas much, and when I do, there's always the black button to wait 8 hours or whatever, no big deal. ;)

3 - Masque of Clavicus Vile. Use that and a charm ring, and wear the best armor and clothes (enchanted to make them even better)...put that on an insanley powerful character and I am a God. :cool:

GamemasterD
09-17-2002, 12:27 PM
I find that people treat you nicer when you have both a high personality and reputation. The Masque of Clavicus Vile helps a lot, too.