PDA

View Full Version : Arachnaphobia!?

evil xbox king
09-15-2002, 01:39 AM
As you may not know- The one thing I really hate is spiders. Now, yesterday, I picked up my copy of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I am now up to the level: Mausoleom, Catacombs. I just want to know these things-

A code that alows you to skip levels or a walkthrough with minimum amount of Spider contact and I would also like to know if these spiders will be reappearing in any of the other levels

Woocifer
09-15-2002, 01:50 AM
WUSS

HA HA

Slacker
09-15-2002, 02:35 PM
I know a guy with Arachnophobia actually if you ever watched the movie Lost Boys he is the guy diggin in the trash can for a few seconds we wen't to school together and I lived with him for awhile , and his brother is one of my best friends ,,, anyway we used to Rhoadie for this "wedding Band " called the Cool Jerks , one time we were at this Vineyard and a Spider I mean a real tiny spider was on the windshield and he was stuck like a Deer in Headlights , and it moved a Micro Meter and Sreamed and ran out of the truck ,,,,,,,I was laughing my ass off anyway I know how you feel kinda ,

CG spiders really scare you , so 8 legged Freaks must be like a Nightmare beyond Belief , I love phobias I whish I had one....Oh yeah I do its called Babara Striesand ,

Xtopia
09-15-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by evil xbox king
As you may not know- The one thing I really hate is spiders. Now, yesterday, I picked up my copy of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I am now up to the level: Mausoleom, Catacombs. I just want to know these things-

A code that alows you to skip levels or a walkthrough with minimum amount of Spider contact and I would also like to know if these spiders will be reappearing in any of the other levels

Ha ha, you need counseling!;)

mticha_21
09-15-2002, 06:00 PM
o man..... funny stuff..u serious?

Supperdog
09-16-2002, 04:31 PM
people, dont laugh he might be serious

i have no phobias, pwnz0r3d yu0

dougi3000
09-16-2002, 04:38 PM
There are quite a lot of spiders appearing in the rest of the game.
I think in all the underground levels there are spiders. Later, there will be some really HUGE ass spiders but no gigantic spider boss. All the spiders are pretty easy to defeat, but if you are really scared of spiders, you should leave this game alone.

XBOX Dude
09-16-2002, 05:36 PM
yeah their spiders every were in the game and their is one even on your shoulder as you read this. wait don't look you'll only anger i suggest you don't move for about 12 hours then it might leave

XslayerX
09-16-2002, 07:47 PM
He has to be trying to get attention. NO way someone is like this. Damn, kids these days and how they want attention.

evil xbox king
09-17-2002, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by XslayerX
He has to be trying to get attention. NO way someone is like this. Damn, kids these days and how they want attention.

You'd be suprised. I've met people who hate spiders more than me.

Originally posted by dougi3000
There are quite a lot of spiders appearing in the rest of the game.

EXK: No!!!
EXK's Brain: Now look sad and say d'oh
EXK::confused: d'oh:confused: