PDA

View Full Version : Air Force Delta Storm...............

Highlite23
09-15-2002, 09:50 AM
I really don't care for flight sims, which if i'm not mistaken this is.

But is this game all that fantastic to be getting $80.00+ sometimes on ebay and other auction sites???

Just wondering what the lure of this game was/is.

RPGr
09-15-2002, 10:09 AM
I saw a used copy yesterday for $32 at a gamestore here.
It's simalar to the Ace Combat series on sonys machine. I have the original AF Delta for Dreamcast, and it's more of a mission based game than a sim.

Zion
09-15-2002, 11:48 AM
The price is inflated only because it's out of print and people will actually pay that much for it becuase they think it's rare.

If it were still in print, it would be selling for $10 in the discout bin with the other bottom feeders like Azuik and Kabuki.

On a side note, they have opened up the presses for Air Force DS again, so those people paying $80+ for it are going to feel like big idiots very soon.

nemesYs
09-15-2002, 02:17 PM
Anyone play this game for the xbox?? If so how is it.. I wouldn't mind giving it a rent just to see what it like.

Magnum Blast
09-15-2002, 03:02 PM
AFDS a rare game. Yeah right. A rare game is Radiant Silvergun (look at the prices for that on Ebay) or Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I'd love to see the faces of the people that bought it used for $80 USD when they find it cheap on store shelves

Kraft
09-15-2002, 04:43 PM
I've got symphony of the night. Picked it up for 20 bucks last week.

Xtopia
09-15-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by highlite23
I really don't care for flight sims, which if i'm not mistaken this is.

But is this game all that fantastic to be getting $80.00+ sometimes on ebay and other auction sites???

Just wondering what the lure of this game was/is.

I have it...and it sucks...And I'm the kind of the guy whom loves flight sims. But it sucks, unless you into collecting don't get it.:)

Woocifer
09-15-2002, 06:35 PM
The game has been reproduced and is in print again...they just took it off the shelves before and everyone freaked out.

Those people have wasted their cash because it's been re-released...

Just goes to show the level of mindlessness with people how NEED something to have this odd value even though its useless and sucks...

Pathetic. Stop bein so damn greedy!

Magnum Blast
09-15-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
I've got symphony of the night. Picked it up for 20 bucks last week.

Kraft you lucked out. So far in like 2 months of net searching I've found 3 sites that had it. I finally managed to pick it up used off Ebgames.com

Plewis
09-15-2002, 08:34 PM
that's funny that those people are buying it for 80 bucks

Reclaimer
09-15-2002, 09:03 PM
I bought it used for 30 bucks 6 months ago. I like the game. Sure it's not a flight sim, it's an arcade shooter. But I like it and I don't plan to get rid of it.

Kraft
09-15-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Magnum Blast

Kraft you lucked out. So far in like 2 months of net searching I've found 3 sites that had it. I finally managed to pick it up used off Ebgames.com

Yeah, it was at our local video game exchange. I love that huge sphere of bodies boss!

El Pollo Loco
09-16-2002, 12:51 AM
That game really sucked, it fell short on the sim catagory and was too lame for the arcade category.