PDA

View Full Version : oda 3 , questions and few more thingy..

odpr
09-15-2002, 01:54 PM
welp, played the doa for a lot of time since I bought it, and here are few stuff that I think that u won't find in many people thoughts when playing doa ..

1- the training mode, is it me or is it buggy as hell?! Many times u do the moves he ask u to do , but nothing happened, it seems as if the quality assurance division did a very bad job on this option, sometimes it says , from standing... I am standing doing what he ask me to do, and nothing happen........sometimes he says from the back, this s the part where the foe is standing with the back to u, but sometimes it simply doesn't!

2- survival mode, some time u can beat ten or more people but u barley get score, sometime u can beat five and be on the top ten!! ?!!

Just thought u want to know that u can get another costume for kasumi if u finish the training session with hr

Dre
09-15-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by odpr
welp, played the doa for a lot of time since I bought it, and here are few stuff that I think that u won't find in many people thoughts when playing doa ..

1- the training mode, is it me or is it buggy as hell?! Many times u do the moves he ask u to do , but nothing happened, it seems as if the quality assurance division did a very bad job on this option, sometimes it says , from standing... I am standing doing what he ask me to do, and nothing happen........sometimes he says from the back, this s the part where the foe is standing with the back to u, but sometimes it simply doesn't!

2- survival mode, some time u can beat ten or more people but u barley get score, sometime u can beat five and be on the top ten!! ?!!

Just thought u want to know that u can get another costume for kasumi if u finish the training session with hr

1 - The timing of pressing the buttons in the combo makes a difference. Unfortunately, the timing of the presses isn't really shown to you so you have to kinda figure them out on your own.

2 - You can get crazy scores by hitting people into the exploding wall. Hit them 2x and you'll get the "Double danger" or whatever thing and know you are getting even more points per move. Also, fighting someone without getting hit once we'll give you lots of points.

Its not so much bugs in the game as a misunderstanding of what the game is doing. Hope this helps.

odpr
09-15-2002, 02:24 PM
ok, first of all thanks,
now, there is this charcter which I can't remmber what is the name (the one with the really huge breats! L:)( ) that the computer tell u do the combo , while standing, now I am standing doing that and nothing happend maybe u know what it means / ?? ?