PDA

View Full Version : Not playing ...

rulesupreme
09-15-2002, 08:07 PM
The other, i took out my copy of Halo and started to play it on Legendary since i played this game to death but something was wrong, i hadn't played this game for over 5 months. When i started playing, D.A.M.N. the game was harder that before. I hadn't played Halo for so long that i was getting my ass kicked around by the covenant. And when i was at my friends house ( again, i hadn't played Halo for 5 months ), he kicked my ass too ( and i use to rule this game everytime i played him ) . I said to myself, you have to get your Halo skills back up and kick your friends ass and i did. What i'm here to say is that, Halo is a type of game that you have to constatly play or your skills go out the window, it's not like Goldeneye ( which is SOO cool ) that you can play it like it was just yesterday after 5 months. I admire Bungie for their great job. Can't wait for Halo 2, online and ready to kick some @$$ online. Peace...

Supperdog
09-16-2002, 04:29 PM
k

peejay2288
09-16-2002, 04:37 PM
Superdogg,
I've always noticed how the guy in your sig has a perfectly round head.:)

Xtopia
09-17-2002, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by peejay2288
Superdogg,
I've always noticed how the guy in your sig has a perfectly round head.:)

k

EvilDONUT
09-17-2002, 02:49 AM
Halo on Legendary is definitely about being in 'the zone'. Good job by Bungie for creating this amazing SP experience.

Supperdog
09-17-2002, 06:09 PM
LOL you're right! its actually rob deniro in taxi driver, after he decks out in weapons and ammunition and goes on a spree