PDA

View Full Version : Am I F-cked?

EHWfedPres
09-15-2002, 09:39 PM
I started the Hlaalu quests tonight so I can get a stronghold...
well here's the story...

For 2 people, I need to deliver sealed reports to the assistant dude in the Hlaalu Vaults...but one problem...that dude it dead, and he's been dead for a very long time.

I need to get one or 2 more ranks higher in House Hlaalu so I can get guards for my new home (actually, my third house...killed Nerano and Ra'Viir in Balmora).

I cannot go any farther in either of those 2 person's quests...is there a way around this or something? I tried to to the Twin Lamps quest also for the Dren lady in St. Delyn, but I went to Ald Velothi to talk with the bytch on the docks and there was nothing about escaped slaves or nothing...perhaps I killed them already, but I dunno...so I dont think I can go any farther on that person either...

I think i need some help...:confused:

Spacewolf
09-16-2002, 01:34 AM
No you have to get the land deed from the guy at the Vault. I had killed him but kept the deed that was on him. I returned that to the person in the Hlaalu with the the permission from the guy in Ebonheart and have my house started. Second part was to get a mine and hire miners cleanse the queen of the Blight. Then I had to get a gaurd I went to the fighters guild and hired the person from that. Then just find the bandits and your done with the Stronghold quest.

EHWfedPres
09-16-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Spacewolf
No you have to get the land deed from the guy at the Vault. I had killed him but kept the deed that was on him. I returned that to the person in the Hlaalu with the the permission from the guy in Ebonheart and have my house started. Second part was to get a mine and hire miners cleanse the queen of the Blight. Then I had to get a gaurd I went to the fighters guild and hired the person from that. Then just find the bandits and your done with the Stronghold quest.

Yeah, but you can only get guards after your rank 7 in House Hlaalu...and I cant do any quests to get to level seven...