PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find the...

EHWfedPres
09-16-2002, 01:41 PM
Daedric Face of God?

I have the Face of terror and 2 faces of inspiration, but where's that God one at?

Duke
09-17-2002, 09:58 AM
Found this
Didn't see a screenshot though

Where is the Daedric Face of God?
Before I send you out into the wild yonder looking for this helmet, you'll need to be able to do two things: unlock 3-4 doors of 80-90pts each and levitate. Now that that's said, off we go!

The Face of God is located in Tukushapal, Sepulcher which is connected to the Marvani Ancestral Tomb. To locate this tomb, take out your paper map. See Molag Mar? South of Molag Mar are some Daedric Ruins (Zaintiraris). South of Zaintiraris is a large island (it's just off the coast of the mainland). On that island is Marvani. Once inside the tomb, make your way to Tukushapal. The center of the maze has a door that leads to the Sepulcher.

When you first step into the Sepulcher, stop and take a look for a broken pillar to the left of the staircase. Stand on that pillar and look towards the unbroken pillar on the other side of the stairs. Now look straight up. You can't really see it, but there is a space just big enough to levitate through. The space widens up and you will find a chest and the Face of God. To help you locate the space (because it's hard to find), I've taken a screenshot. I was standing on the pillar looking up.

GamemasterD
09-17-2002, 10:00 AM
I might look for it tonight after finishing the few temple quests I have. Sounds kinda hard to find, but I'll give it a shot.

EHWfedPres
09-17-2002, 01:00 PM
Nevermind, I found it right after I posted this topic...thankx anyway.