PDA

View Full Version : HALO 2 Preview---WEAK!!!!

davidx
09-16-2002, 07:17 PM
Yea yea, I know. Halo rulz the planet blah blah.

I love HALO as much as everybody else, but man, the HALO 2 trailer SUCKS!!

No gameplay preview? No "in-game" shots? Great little movie that left me wanting more...a great marketing tactic, or just annoying?

Annoying. Very very ANNOYING!!!!!

Ok, I'm ready...send your death threats!!

*looking for cover*
X :cool:

E Nomini Patri
09-16-2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by davidx
Yea yea, I know. Halo rulz the planet blah blah.

I love HALO as much as everybody else, but man, the HALO 2 trailer SUCKS!!

No gameplay preview? No "in-game" shots? Great little movie that left me wanting more...a great marketing tactic, or just annoying?

Annoying. Very very ANNOYING!!!!!

Ok, I'm ready...send your death threats!!

*looking for cover*
X :cool:

Sorry, but I have to say that you're a LITTLE bit slow. First, there have been so many descriptions of the Halo 2 trailer, that you should know what it was about. Second, Bungie has stated time and time again that the footage is the in-game engine you'll be playing with when Halo 2 is out. So technically that makes it-in game footage. Third, I know where you live.

lol, j/k ;)

davidx
09-16-2002, 09:33 PM
Slow I am, to be blamed on that BC chronic!!

Maybe I expected too much. COme to think of it...I want my HALO2 now godd@mniT!!

*counting down the months*
X

Ruiner
09-17-2002, 06:17 PM
Hey guy, good games arent made in a matter of months
crappy games are
give bungie a break

Tinny
09-18-2002, 04:17 PM
^ Smartest thing I heard today. And I heard quotes by Socrates and Hume and Paley today. :D

PS. Just be grateful we even had a trailer of it. It's still got a year (or even more) to go and Bungie was kind enough to show off their current ingame graphics engine of Halo 2 which I hope they will be building upon. Damn it. I hope Project Ego and Unreal Championship and RTCW and HotD3 and Dino Crisis 3 can keep me entertained up till Halo 2 is released. It's gonig to be first game I'm going to reserve BTW.

Ruiner
09-18-2002, 07:00 PM
Hey thanks Tinny,

i wonder if EB will take reservations this early?
i hope.

Game_Geek
09-19-2002, 02:45 PM
I heard on the TXB forums(which are down at the moment) that stores are already takeing "unofficial" preorders.

ScorpionX
09-19-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Game_Geek
I heard on the TXB forums(which are down at the moment) that stores are already takeing "unofficial" preorders.

I preordered mine at Gamestop :p