PDA

View Full Version : ega master system vs the nintendo as xbox vs the ps2

odpr
09-17-2002, 07:39 AM
This is a weird story ...

Back in the 1980 when the sega master system came to Israel I though this is the only , and by far the best console in the world, back then there was no net, and I had no clue on what is going on in other parts of the world , not to mention the states, welp one time a friend of mine got lucky and bought a ticket to the us, he told me if I ant something? , I told him , yeah buy me a game for my console, he said ok, and off he went..
anyway when he reached the states, he told me , listen there is no master system at all here ! I told him what?! how can that be he said there is this weird console named Nintendo, and every one is playing it and saying it;s much better...

ok, after little investigation, and reading some mag, I find out what is this Nintendo thingy, I could not, even for a sec to understand why all the people in the states bought Nintendo , while sega was , and still, the best console around? How can people play this lame Zelda , with no gfx at all and like it, while I can play this amazing wonder boy, to tell u the truth, until today I don't have an answer to that, but I think this is exactly the same thing as with the box x, u tell me as Americans, why the Nintendo did so much better the Sega? And maybe u will have an answer why , maybe,(I hope not) the Xbox will fail in the states..

unit01
09-17-2002, 11:29 AM
I loved my Sega Master System but in the end Nintendo's larger game collection pushed it ahead of the race. Its a damn shame Sega didn't push the system alot more to win over developers, cause I think it was far more advanced the the NES.I would do anything for a new Wonder Boy game on the Xbox.

Knight
09-17-2002, 11:34 AM
I wish they would make a Golden Axe & Street of Rage for the XBox!!

Afro Aura
09-18-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Knight
I wish they would make a Golden Axe & Street of Rage for the XBox!!
aye so do I

japes1
09-18-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by odpr
This is a weird story ...

Back in the 1980 when the sega master system came to Israel I though this is the only , and by far the best console in the world, back then there was no net, and I had no clue on what is going on in other parts of the world , not to mention the states, welp one time a friend of mine got lucky and bought a ticket to the us, he told me if I ant something? , I told him , yeah buy me a game for my console, he said ok, and off he went..
anyway when he reached the states, he told me , listen there is no master system at all here ! I told him what?! how can that be he said there is this weird console named Nintendo, and every one is playing it and saying it;s much better...

ok, after little investigation, and reading some mag, I find out what is this Nintendo thingy, I could not, even for a sec to understand why all the people in the states bought Nintendo , while sega was , and still, the best console around? How can people play this lame Zelda , with no gfx at all and like it, while I can play this amazing wonder boy, to tell u the truth, until today I don't have an answer to that, but I think this is exactly the same thing as with the box x, u tell me as Americans, why the Nintendo did so much better the Sega? And maybe u will have an answer why , maybe,(I hope not) the Xbox will fail in the states.. Go to the Unreal Championship thread and look at the pictures. Nintendo GC can't do that.