PDA

View Full Version : another to the garbage b lade II

odpr
09-18-2002, 10:50 AM
welp game spot killed today another game ....blade , the new game that suppose to be a nice hit to the box, is a another fail, I don’t know what the hell is going on with the quality assurance of ms, but they better start doing there job, how can they realse such a messy game (according to game spot..?!) I know it's a third party game. still it's going through ms stuff...

Highlite23
09-18-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by odpr
welp game spot killed today another game ....blade , the new game that suppose to be a nice hit to the box, is a another fail, I don’t know what the hell is going on with the quality assurance of ms, but they better start doing there job, how can they realse such a messy game (according to game spot..?!) I know it's a third party game. still it's going through ms stuff...

odpr, i have only one question.......do you actually play the games you comment on? This is an honest question, reading some of your posts in the last week or so it seems your just repeating what you read on another site, so basically your not stating YOUR opinion, which is kinda silly. We all read reviews and i would bet my left lung that every member in XBA has played and enjoyed a game that some reviewer trashed. So play the games first and give us YOUR opinion.

JimmieDoogan
09-18-2002, 12:25 PM
WTF in all of this earth or even this Universe makes you think MS had anything what so ever to do with that crappy ass game. First of all, the moment it was announced the game was DOOMED!!!!!!!!! Second of all, this was not a game made by MS and it was released ON PS2 as well... FCOL, why the hell would you blame MS for the faults of untalented companies... they had no hand in this game other than selling an XBOX license the company that was allowed to make it. I don't hear you *****ing about how Sony let this one by... please...

Dre
09-18-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by JimmieDoogan
WTF in all of this earth or even this Universe makes you think MS had anything what so ever to do with that crappy ass game. First of all, the moment it was announced the game was DOOMED!!!!!!!!! Second of all, this was not a game made by MS and it was released ON PS2 as well... FCOL, why the hell would you blame MS for the faults of untalented companies... they had no hand in this game other than selling an XBOX license the company that was allowed to make it. I don't hear you *****ing about how Sony let this one by... please...

wow.. a bit touchy on the M$ subject aren't we?

MageOfTheMatrix
09-18-2002, 11:35 PM
Did anybody else get the feeling that Blade 2 (the movie) was a non interactive game?

It seemed like 20 minutes of pointless game like fighting followed by a short cutscene and back to fighting again. They even had a sewer level. Halfway through the movie I was asking myself "where's the storyline?" My brother felt the same way.

On topic, "quality assurance" only deals with bugs (if that) and is really more of a marketing scheme then reality.

odpr
09-19-2002, 06:23 AM
first thing first, I didn't play the game this is true, but I wrote e that very well o my message here! I said game spot !! Read my thing carefully!
Second if a major site like game spot said it's crappie game then they have something in their saying , no ?!

now to the guy here that say ms has no connection what so ever, well my friend u have no idea on what u are talking!!!
NO IDEAD NO IDEA and again NO IDEA!!!

I worked in EA in janes division, and every and I mean EVERY! game that our division (here.) wanted to do has to pass the Ea central to get an approve to that game, and after the work started we send a copy every time to them in order to get an approve from them not only ON BUGS! but also on the idea and the concept of the game ALOT OF TIMES!! they told us to change stuff in order that people will buy it!

now, ms HAS AND MUST check every game that they want to publish in this console so there won't be this kind of crappy games, which comes so much !!

Now Sony, u are right have also many crappy games, true!, but Xbox in their position now, can not afford the luxury of this kind of long crappy list of games!

Duke
09-19-2002, 10:09 AM
I have a feeling that a lot of the MS review has to do w/ the marketability (if that's a word) of the game. They must have felt there was a fan base out there.

Not every game MS allows to be released for the system will be the greatest game ever, all systems have their Kabuki Warriors and such.

I don't agree that MS can't afford to have bad games, it's more that they can't afford to not have good games, and it looks to me as there are plenty quality titles either out or on their way.

Goku_69
09-19-2002, 04:44 PM
I accually played that game, thank god i only rented it! It was a total waste of xbox game!:cool:

kidrock
09-19-2002, 06:49 PM
who ever said this was 'supposed to be a nice hit' doesn't ever read any previews from any websites.... every console has crap games....

also I recently bought enclave, buffy, DTR, sega gt, madden, and the thing....I have no more money if this game happened to turned out good...