PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order From XBoxAddict.com???

CO1
11-10-2001, 03:39 PM
I'm looking for a site where I can order the Black Thunder Racing Wheel and I've had no luck. In the hardware section of XBoxAddict.com on the Black Thunder Racing Wheel page it says right at the top that you can Pre-Order From XBoxAddict.com but I can't figure out how. I'm sure it's probably right in front of my face but could you point me in the right direction. If not does anyone know where I can get this wheel? Thanks.

mattcoxonline
11-10-2001, 04:01 PM
I know what you mean...

I have just checked it out for ya and there's no link....

XBA don't sell Xbox stuff.
A link to EBgames.com or Amazon.com is usually there which XBA would earn commission on......but the sites don't do that product yet..

CO1
11-11-2001, 07:50 AM
I couldn't find the banners that you mentioned so I went to their sites. I did a search of both sites for the wheel and I also manually went through their XBox accessories and the wheel is nowhere to be found. All they have is the crappy MC2 wheel that holds itself in place with suction cups. I have a simulator that I built for racing on the XBox and there is no way I'm going to use a wheel with suction cups! Now I'm back to square one. Does anyone know where I can order the Black Thunder Racing Wheel?

CO1
11-11-2001, 12:12 PM
Thanks for trying. I have sent Interact an email because I figure that today being Sunday no one would answer the phone.