View Full Version : Pics of New Game from Namco MUZZLE FLASH

Cool8man
09-19-2002, 03:29 PM
And yes, that does say XBOX LIVE.

http://www.xboxplorer.com/news/fichiers/90c7dfef5f4bde4d46606123713882a3m1.jpg

http://www.xboxplorer.com/news/fichiers/71250b249b1e1ea6e1acbbba0b067e3dm2.jpg

This is from Xboxplorer.com

Anyone able to translate this?

Muzzle Flash: Le nouveau jeu de Namco !!!!!
Nous ne sommes pas peu fiers de vous révéler grâce à ces scans du dernier Famitsu, l'existence du projet secret de Namco pour la Xbox: Muzzle Flash. Ce jeu est un tactical-action game comme le définit lui-même Namco et sera compatible Xbox Live et gÃ*rera le 5.1 ! Jusqu'à huit joueurs pourront participer à des opérations commandos, à l'exemple de la franchise Swat ou Tom Clancy's. Des images plus nettes vous seront proposer dÃ*s l'ouverture du TGS, mais pour l'instant admirez !!!:D

XboxGamers
09-19-2002, 04:18 PM
Hello Cool8man! Same XboxGamer from GA. LOL!!

Here you go. :)

Muzzle Flash: New play of Namco!!!!! We are not not very proud to reveal you thanks to these scans the last Famitsu, the existence of the secret project of Namco for Xbox: Muzzle Flash. This play is an tactical-action game as itself defines it Namco and will be compatible Xbox Live and will gÃ*rera the 5.1! To eight players will be able to take part in operations commandos, with the example of the frankness Swat or Tom Clancy' S. Clearer images will be to propose to you as of the opening of the TGS, but for the moment admire!!!

Cool8man
09-19-2002, 05:10 PM
Hey what's up :)

Are you really from Hawaii?

KviK
09-19-2002, 05:18 PM
Its not "new play" its "new game"

<--- A real french canadian that goes to a real french school

DrUnKtAnK
09-19-2002, 05:22 PM
ummm, interesting...thanks for the post....;)

XboxGamers
09-19-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Cool8man
Hey what's up :)

Are you really from Hawaii?

LOL!! Yes, and I'm on the Big Island. There's 7 Islands in Hawaii and I'm on the big one.

I live on this Island, with the volcano.

http://www.bestofhawaii.com/maps/images/big_isle_sm.jpg

wweomaniac
09-19-2002, 08:03 PM
Nous ne sommes pas peu fiers de vous révéler grâce à ces scans du dernier Famitsu, l'existence du projet secret de Namco pour la Xbox: Muzzle Flash. Ce jeu est un tactical-action game comme le définit lui-même Namco et sera compatible Xbox Live et gÃ*rera le 5.1 ! Jusqu'à huit joueurs pourront participer à des opérations commandos, à l'exemple de la franchise Swat ou Tom Clancy's. Des images plus nettes vous seront proposer dÃ*s l'ouverture du TGS, mais pour l'instant admirez !!!

Muzzle Flash: The new game from Namco!!!!
we aren't scared to reveal thanks to scans of the last Famitsu, the existence of a secret project by Namco for the XBox: Muzzle Flash. The game is a tactical action game like "définit lui-même Namco" and will be compatible with XBOx Live and suport 5.1! Up to eight players can participate in these commando operations, like the Swat and Tom Clansy franchises. More images will be shown at the open of TGS, but for the mean time!!!!

I missed a part because I'm not that great at french. Only wen t up to gr 10 french :(

someone up above did a not so good babelfish translation.

wweomaniac
09-19-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
Nous ne sommes pas peu fiers de vous révéler grâce à ces scans du dernier Famitsu, l'existence du projet secret de Namco pour la Xbox: Muzzle Flash. Ce jeu est un tactical-action game comme le définit lui-même Namco et sera compatible Xbox Live et gÃ*rera le 5.1 ! Jusqu'à huit joueurs pourront participer à des opérations commandos, à l'exemple de la franchise Swat ou Tom Clancy's. Des images plus nettes vous seront proposer dÃ*s l'ouverture du TGS, mais pour l'instant admirez !!!

Muzzle Flash: The new game from Namco!!!!
we aren't scared to reveal thanks to scans of the last Famitsu, the existence of a secret project by Namco for the XBox: Muzzle Flash. The game is a tactical action game like "définit lui-même Namco" and will be compatible with XBOx Live and suport 5.1! Up to eight players can participate in these commando operations, like the Swat and Tom Clansy franchises. More images will be shown at the open of TGS, but for the mean time!!!!

I missed a part because I'm not that great at french. Only wen t up to gr 10 french :(

someone up above did a not so good babelfish translation. I think "définit lui-même Namco" means developed by namco themselves....

meh... I tried. I don't think I did that bad with conversion.

y2kash_14
09-19-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by XboxGamers

LOL!! Yes, and I'm on the Big Island. There's 7 Islands in Hawaii and I'm on the big one.

I live on this on with the vocano.

http://www.bestofhawaii.com/maps/images/big_isle_sm.jpg

i live on the Big Island also:)

XboxGamers
09-19-2002, 08:21 PM
y2kash_14, LOL!! I'm in Hilo side. Small world!! LOL!! :)

y2kash_14
09-20-2002, 01:11 AM
I'm down in Ka'u :)