PDA

View Full Version : NFL2k3 FANS!!!!....(roster update and s-controller compatability prob)

DZNUTZ
09-19-2002, 03:47 PM
according to sega...the rosster update is availble!!!

i'm at work and can't confirm this...but man this is GREAT NEWS!!

also something else i found out i thought a few of you might be interested in.

heres a direct qoute from sega

17. Is there a button problem with the Xbox version of NFL 2K3?

On the new S-type controller, you may have to press the button slightly harder than the other controller to get your button presses registered.

peejay2288
09-19-2002, 06:52 PM
How do you get the roster updates?

DZNUTZ
09-20-2002, 09:43 AM
go to the dowloadable content option.

anyways..i tryed last night..

and no roster update!:mad:

I want sam adams already damn it!

anyways i wonder if they'll account for inguries?

man..if they do...i'm gonna be out charles woodson for 4-6 weeks.:(

CrazyCougar
09-20-2002, 09:46 AM
Yeah I checked last night around Midnight EST and to my dismay no updates were available. BUt I lose Kearse if I update tooo!!!! LOL! At least if they are including injuries. It would be kewl if it was a weekly injury update, huh?

As for Woodson, I couldnt believe that, he showed no signs of being hurt in that game. Yet they say he played the game with the injury. Wow!

KingAvi2k3
09-20-2002, 01:46 PM
I got a S controller from Best Buy last night, but didn't use it yet. I'll let you know what i find.

CrazyCougar
09-20-2002, 01:53 PM
I've used the S controller for 2 weeks now and havent seen a difference other than it feels better in my hands. But no button problems here.

UltimateAg
09-20-2002, 01:58 PM
Roster updates on pc sports games that I've played have NEVER included injuries, but you never know. If it does, I've lost Rocket Ismail for the year. What I'm really hoping for is that the updates will include position changes. You can't edit a player's overall rating or his position which is complete B.S. There are plenty of fullbacks that are converted linebackers and lots of offensive lineman that can play guard or tackle. I can't accurately play as my favorite team without being able to move some guys around to reflect their current positions.:mad: :(

Pipetender
09-20-2002, 07:25 PM
I have not had any problems with my S controler yet. :)

KingAvi2k3
09-21-2002, 09:17 AM
The only I notice was, white button seem alittle depress. You need to really press it, also show reaction when I pump fake a pass. Tell you more later. have to run now!