PDA

View Full Version : 2 Things....

TwizTID
11-10-2001, 06:01 PM
If you had to chose a game that would make you buy the XBox, what would that game be.....PGR.....Halo.....DOA3?
And do you think that XBox has the potential to take over the current king of video gaming consoles, Sony? Why?

I would get an Xbox just because of Halo. And I'm pretty sure that Microsoft has a great chance to overtake Sony, just that Microsoft's XBox won't get that much Japanese support! But the graphics and capabilities are enough! And that XBox took one more year to develop and add in many goodies, I think that it will beat out PS2! Soon enough people will be sayin "What's Sony?" or reffering to Sony as a joke of a gaming company, the next genaration of gamers will not even know of Sony's PS and PS2! Wut do u think?

Azimiza-XBA
11-10-2001, 06:54 PM
I'd get an Xbox for DOA3, and for Halo too, but I want DOA3 more than I want Halo and PGR. I like fighting games A LOT, it's the best genre to play with friends, in my opinion anyway. And i don't know about the Japanese support either, but I've seen screenshots of a Japanese game and the Japanese developers I think are really going to try to bring their games to life because it must be a major risk to develop for Xbox in Japan and expect a profit. These guys have a lot of pressure riding on them and they have no choice but to win the hearts of Japanese gamers. That will be the key to gaining profit in Japan. I don't know how Sony won their hearts with PlayStation, i guess it was great games and the support of developers that no other console had. Like Squaresoft, for example. And I don't know about Sony being a joke of a gaming company, those guys make great TVs and I'll be playing my Xbox on a Sony television, I think they have enough connections in the industry to seek revenge with a PS3. I hope so anyway, it'll heat things up and I love it when things heat up. Adds a sense of imagination becoming real.

Rancey
11-10-2001, 07:34 PM
I'd have to say Halo, folllowed by PGR in a close second.

VODKA
11-10-2001, 07:51 PM
I'd take DOA3 I have allways like there series since the first time it came out

dronezero
11-11-2001, 12:07 AM
Shenmue 2