PDA

View Full Version : I rather live in japan for xbox live... way better.

KviK
09-20-2002, 12:05 PM
its ****ing me off.

JAPAN LIVE :

True fantansy online
Capcom VS SNK 2
Marvel VS Capcom 2
New microsoft wrestling game.

North America Live :

WHACKED! <----- who is gonna buy that crap ?
Unreal tournament ( wow the only good live game )
Ghost recon <--- already on the PC
Mech Assault ( isn't this japan too anyways ? )

Dre
09-20-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by KviK
its ****ing me off.

JAPAN LIVE :

True fantansy online
Capcom VS SNK 2
Marvel VS Capcom 2
New microsoft wrestling game.

North America Live :

WHACKED! <----- who is gonna buy that crap ?
Unreal tournament ( wow the only good live game )
Ghost recon <--- already on the PC
Mech Assault ( isn't this japan too anyways ? )

and that N.U.D.E. thing looks freakin awesome too

Casper
09-20-2002, 12:17 PM
Well, we were also allowed to beta it before they could even sniff at it. And we have NFL 2k3, for those sports junkies like myself. Revolt, yeah, I played it once :rolleyes: And now when are we supposed to be getting Marvel vs. Capcom 2? :confused:

MerimacHamwich
09-20-2002, 12:31 PM
Dude those are only launch games. Remember, Launch is mid November, I reckon there will be a blitz of LIVE games for the christmas holiday season. Don't get down on Microsoft North America. This is where it is based. They will satisfy and exceed our wants and needs.

whatsyourprob?
09-20-2002, 10:17 PM
Word is MvC2EO will be bundled with the Live stuff.

KviK
09-20-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by whatsyourprob?
Word is MvC2EO will be bundled with the Live stuff.

Word is you're dumb to beleive it. Also because MvC2 EO doesn't exist.

JYNX
09-20-2002, 11:50 PM
i don't blame you man, its been killing me how japan has been getting tons of hot games. anyone know y?
-JYNX-:eek:

Highlite23
09-21-2002, 10:07 AM
I agree with easing off MS NA, realize MS doesn't want to give up on the Japan market, so they may toss them a few more bonees here and ther.

We will get everything they have in time, plus we will have titles they won't. And as stated before, look out for the pre-holiday onslaught of Live games.

Why do you think they call it X-mas anyway.........;)

Whisper
09-21-2002, 10:22 PM
X-Mas

X-Box

connection?

conspiracy?

your call.

KviK
09-21-2002, 10:23 PM
Its XBOX not X-BOX you ****ing dumbass.

nutsnyomowf
09-22-2002, 09:18 PM
why is MS doing this to us?oh the agony!!! im starting to feel like i own a PSone, when u read the mags and japan has everything.MS what happened to the american way

E Nomini Patri
09-22-2002, 10:16 PM
Yeah, let's go to Japan so we can play the Japanese games, that are in Japanese. The universe will provide, you just wait. (sorry, just watched Tremors III, freaking cool)

Dre
09-22-2002, 10:21 PM
Its XBOX not X-BOX you ****ing dumbass.

You really take the proper spelling of your console to heart don't you? Chill...

JYNX
09-22-2002, 11:53 PM
the only bad thing about living in japan is that u have so many hardcore japanese people who love MARIO (GC).i'm soo over mario man. M$ needs to make a kik ass comercial of the master chief blowing his head. hahahaha
-JYNX-:cool: :eek:

KviK
09-23-2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by JYNX
the only bad thing about living in japan is that u have so many hardcore japanese people who love MARIO (GC).i'm soo over mario man. M$ needs to make a kik ass comercial of the master chief blowing his head. hahahaha

Look at your sig. Do it. You're just an ignorant person.

Japan = Mario sunshine didn't do well.

Even if it did, so what they like mario ? big ****ing deal man.

You probly like football, to me thats a stupid sport. So in your case most americans are stupid to me.

But thats not what I think, I like soccer they dont like it, its how life works. People are different and if you can't accept that, join the 3,000-30,000 thousand suiciders a year.

sinizuh
09-23-2002, 12:14 AM
since we get XBLive 3 months before japan, calm your ass done.

and TFLO is NOT a japanese XBLive launch game. dumbass

JYNX
09-23-2002, 01:10 AM
dude , first off y get stressed over a forum post. it was just a comment and an opinion. and on top of that i was kidding. and what does sports have to do with anything this is a gaming forum. if u wanna settle this sometime look me up on XBOX LIVE when HALO 2 comes out and then talk trash. but i don't think u'd be doing much talkin after being just another victim.

sinizuh
09-23-2002, 09:30 AM
if u wanna settle this sometime look me up on XBOX LIVE when HALO 2 comes out and then talk trash

ok... i'll see you in 14 months... same time, same place. :rolleyes:

Casper
09-23-2002, 09:42 AM
i don't blame you man, its been killing me how japan has been getting tons of hot games. anyone know y?
-JYNX-:eek:

Jeez, I dunno, maybe because MS needs to sell more consoles over there due to Sony having the huge edge on them in the console sales...so maybe, just maybe, they need to sell themselves a little more over there than here. They know the gamers will still be getting their fair share over here as well, but they have to add some more enticement into the Japan deals...get it? got it? good :rolleyes:

OUberLord
09-23-2002, 09:45 AM
lol, schoolyard fights in the Xbox Age :rolleyes:

That N.U.D.E. game sounds like it could be cool. What I want to know is if those screenshots at gamespy are ingame or not, if thats ingame in gonna crap myself.

DIGITAL
09-23-2002, 01:35 PM

Look at your sig. Do it. You're just an ignorant person.

Japan = Mario sunshine didn't do well.

Even if it did, so what they like mario ? big ****ing deal man.

You probly like football, to me thats a stupid sport. So in your case most americans are stupid to me.

But thats not what I think, I like soccer they dont like it, its how life works. People are different and if you can't accept that, join the 3,000-30,000 thousand suiciders a year. your either just a scumbag or you got your panties in a bunch,why the nasty words!i think your stupid after reading your post

OUberLord
09-23-2002, 02:13 PM
I think hes just an arse, or maybe has both an arse and has his panties in a bunch.

KviK
09-23-2002, 03:03 PM
I think you guys have a problem accepting opinions. This post was my opinion and you guys bash me. Ya, very cool, plus its online. Even more pathetic.

X-Ray
09-23-2002, 07:08 PM
I think you guys have a problem accepting opinions. This post was my opinion and you guys bash me. Ya, very cool, plus its online. Even more pathetic.

KviK, I think you lack...hmm...social skills. Maybe this is some joke nobody gets but you, maybe you're truly an annoying person; either way, knock it off!

OUberLord
09-23-2002, 08:21 PM
Opinions I can and will deal with. Cursing and suggesting people suicide I wont.

whatsyourprob?
09-26-2002, 04:14 PM
glad someone could find something nice to say to that jackass... if i read anymore of his bull**** my reply most definatly would have gotten me banned =[

JYNX
09-26-2002, 07:11 PM
i thought this was a discussion about living in japan?:rolleyes: .
ok....:confused:

Veno
09-26-2002, 07:27 PM
In my opinion Infrogrames is ****in itself up by completely not showing any vehicles for Unreal Championship, especially when it's just like UT 2003 except the vehicles, I mean how retarded is that? They're giving us no reason to have any interest in it. God, i'm just ticked off because I want to know now if the vehicles are any good to see if I should just stick with 2k3 or go straight to championship.

whatsyourprob?
10-11-2002, 04:12 AM

MvC2 EO doesn't exist.

you should have corrected me dude, its CvsSnkEO.... unless you know less then i do.

http://www.capcom.com/release_dates.xpml (thx to ratmjoe@ txb forum)

i coulda sworn i read it was eo2 or whatever though.