PDA

View Full Version : Hitman 2

Jack's Colon
09-20-2002, 04:29 PM
Anyone looking forward to this? I really only like action games and RPGs, so there aren't a heck of a lot of games coming out soon that interest me. But this caught my eye when I was looking through the list of games at ign.com, so I looked at some articles and the homepage. It looks pretty cool, so I was just wondering if anyone else cared...

OUberLord
09-22-2002, 01:58 PM
Im gonna buy it as soon as i can get my mitts on one. IF youve played Hitman 1 for the comp (And looked past its small bugs and quirks) youd see what I mean.

OUberLord
09-22-2002, 06:14 PM
You can DL the demo of Hitman1 for the comp, but you cant change controls in it (Or at least the first demo, I think Edios made a second demo that you can)

Id highly suggest playing it, as its a great game and it will give you a taste of Hitman 2.

[oXo]
09-22-2002, 07:01 PM
Hitman for the PC was a truly great game at the time. With the new physics engine (Glacier) it was a true joy to play. Judging from the early demo of Hitman 2 the sequel will kick serious backside. Always loved the story behind hitman....and of course to play him;) And that it's a danish game just makes things more interesting for me.

Go to www.gamesdomain.com if you want to play the Hitman 2 Demo.

OUberLord
09-22-2002, 09:24 PM
i wish i could play the H2 demo, every time i try to run it it gives error messages. Probably because of me having a voodoo5

Duke
09-30-2002, 07:10 PM
Ships tomorrow. Anyone pre-order? Post your impressions please.

Woocifer
10-01-2002, 01:31 PM
I'm diggin the pc demo...I was worried that it was going to be all action packed like the trailer is showing, but it is calculating and strategic for the most part. I love being all sneaky and then giving someone fatal dental work with a silenced beretta :) Milk man...flower guy...maids...chef...no matter what, all get pure bullets in the face...and or crotch hahahhahaa

I'm happy with the first level, kinda tough...but I'm likin it!

skysaw
10-02-2002, 03:03 PM
Just picked it up at GameStop. Wandered in shortly after they unpacked them. I didn't even know it was due out today.

Now I'm stuck at work for another half hour. Drooling with anticipation, though.