PDA

View Full Version : hit man 2 is out ?

odpr
09-20-2002, 06:28 PM
if so how is it ?

Casper
09-20-2002, 06:43 PM
Man, I feel for ya bro...your in Isreal right? It just sucks, cuz you guys get everything much later.

I'm not sure about Hitman, cuz I don't think it's out over here yet....but don't ya wish you were over here bro?

:) :) :) :)
^^^^^^^^^^^
From the XBA's in North America

Goku_69
09-20-2002, 07:28 PM
Ya that isrial crap would suck. but no hit man doesn't come out until oct 1st man.:cool:

odpr
09-21-2002, 10:15 AM
I wish I was in the states, not only because of the box :) but this is different story..

anyway about when games are coming out here, welp officially the Xbox isn't here at all, we have gc, and ps two here, but a lot of stores bring it solo, with no official stuff...

so when the games hit it in the pal we get it, and it doesn't matter which country in eupe got it first..

Second I can also buy an American Xbox here, but I decided to go on the pal, because when the Xbox will officially land here, which is going to happen in few months it's going to be Europe ..
and all the American versions will gone..

still the Xbox disappoint me in the games area..(the most important thing..) there is nothing to play or buy even in the states, I am still playing dead or alive...... :(

melon
09-21-2002, 03:36 PM
it comes out the first week on october

Dre
09-22-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by odpr
still the Xbox disappoint me in the games area..(the most important thing..) there is nothing to play or buy even in the states, I am still playing dead or alive...... :(

Well, I'd have to disagree with you. I've been having a blast playing all sorts of xbox games.

Originally posted by odpr

if so how is it ?

And I don't want to be an ass, but a search engine could answer you those questions much faster than creating a thread.

K-Rock
09-22-2002, 02:27 AM
i don't know how it is over there bro (game wise) but here we got games galore.

HALO
DOA3
Sega GT 2002
Quantum Redshift
and by NOVEMBER. 15
Unreal Championship
Splinter cell
Blinx (YES THIS GAME IS THE **** SO DON'T THINK IT SUCKS)
Ghost Recon
XBOX LIVE
and the list goes on
Brute Force comes out in feb because there gonna add XBOX LIVE to it.

evil xbox king
09-22-2002, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by K-Rock
i don't know how it is over there bro (game wise) but here we got games galore.

HALO
DOA3
Sega GT 2002
Quantum Redshift
and by NOVEMBER. 15
Unreal Championship
Splinter cell
Blinx (YES THIS GAME IS THE **** SO DON'T THINK IT SUCKS)
Ghost Recon
XBOX LIVE
and the list goes on

Over here in PAL land we only gots these games that you mention- HALO, DOA3. THATS HOW BAD IT IS!!! Xbox Live is TBA UC is TBA Splinter Cell is out in December, Ghost Recon is out in December Blinx is out in December. Bruter Force is TBA and lookin' at April release with NO XBL!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

odpr
09-22-2002, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Dre

Well, I'd have to disagree with you. I've been having a blast playing all sorts of xbox games.

And I don't want to be an ass, but a search engine could answer you those questions much faster than creating a thread.

ok , then in the us there is things to play, here in the pal..,,there is nothing!

I am telling u I am still playing dead or a live..

K-Rock
09-22-2002, 07:23 AM
THAT SUCKS JUST BE PATIENT

K-Rock

Dre
09-22-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by K-Rock

Do you have proof of this, or is this a statement pulled from your arse? :D