PDA

View Full Version : New Cars SegaGT2002

TheGiant99
09-21-2002, 01:00 PM
I am entering my second season and my Lotus just is not fast enough now. Were can I win or buy the Caspita. I am gonna but a GT40 when I get back into the game but really want this car.

Halo Evolved
09-29-2002, 04:05 PM
If you want the easy way out and fly through the game in no time I say buy the GT Concept for 150,000 and supe it up and you will win every race. Otherwise don't sweat losing because beating the Drag races is easy the first time I used the 13,000 Peugot and won the Charger with that......but than Again using the Charger on the 2nd season would be pointless since the cars handling isn't much to be desired against these other super machines.

ibloshtup
09-30-2002, 06:46 AM
concept all the way. but it really does make the game almost too easy. there are a LOT of other cars that will last you till the end of the game. the computer puts you up against evenly matched cars, usually. the difficulty increases on how well the a.i. drives, not by putting you up against bad ass cars and nothing else. if you have a supra twin turbo the computer will put you against similar cars. so the trick is to whatever car you buy, to have it upgraded all the way. i can win with my ss license in a subaru as well as i can my concept. the easiest car to win with ive seen yet is the super seven, iy handles like no other and stops on a dime.

Halo Evolved
10-01-2002, 07:00 AM
Well, it stops on a dime but the last thing you want to do in a race is to slam on the brakes......lol

Kortiz
10-03-2002, 04:53 PM
hmmmm, The GT Concept is best car, you shouldn't need another car just to beat the game, to make it more fun and put some substance into this game you will need to explore some of the other cars, otherwise the game gets dull.

etmydust
10-05-2002, 06:40 PM
Has anyone tried the Super 7? Straight line speed is nil, but hadleing more than makes up for it. Plus if you didn't already know - an easy way to beat the game is sell that car(I forget the name of it cause I sold it right away) for 350,000, buy what ever cars you want, and soup them to the max. I beat it in one rental, 3 days.

mmattai
10-06-2002, 04:06 PM
THAT car is the Tipo 33/2 Stradale. You get it after you get your A License and then complete the 3 Official Races it opens up. My friend has sold it for as much as $400,000.

Innotech
10-14-2002, 12:42 PM
I dont have the game, but maybe youd like to know a little about the Jiotto Caspita. It is the only Japanese exotic car (only CAR) to be financed by a womens underwear company! Yes this bizarre but awesome supercar was made in 1989, designed by famous racing company Dome of Japan, and was supposed to be sold in 1991 at about 100 units a year. That fell through, and the car as it is in Sega GT has been repained to beige, and a Judd V10 was fitted in place of the subaru F1 V12. It is an amazing car for its day and it topped out about 205 mph. It also hs gullwing doors :) Just wanted to let you know! Im very excited that maybe the car will get enough publicity that a new version may be produced if enough people demand it!

Innotech
10-29-2002, 08:53 AM
I guarantee you I can tell you exactly what car it is. I am curious to see a pic of it.

Ford Mustang
11-05-2002, 04:10 PM
You can't buy the gt40 until after you are able to unlock it in i think it is round 5 or 6, the one where the License test is the red rally car...(forgot the name...crappy jap car anyway) I think it was an Impreza

Also, the Corvette zo6 or the Mustang Gt are probably the best cars to get, the Mustang will get you through a few seasons and is still good after

You will also win the Ford GT390 before you can buy it. If you take first in a race in the official races, you will most likely win a car. This is how you get it, I think it is round 4 or 5, the last race in the round....it is a really good car...You might also win the Viper in a drag race before you can buy it....

Ford Mustang
11-05-2002, 04:12 PM
The tipo stradale can be sold for 600,000

mmattai
11-06-2002, 03:37 AM
Check out my Sega GT 2002 FAQ (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24995) if you want to see a better listing of how to unlock specific cars.

DIOUF11
11-24-2002, 05:18 AM
I wanna buy Dodge Viper, but it say it is not for sale,
has anyone got any ideas how to buy it.

Kortiz
11-24-2002, 04:45 PM
you win it. you can't buy it.

after you beat the first or second season.

mmattai
11-25-2002, 03:56 PM
First Season