PDA

View Full Version : Hey stupid MS why dont you mix in a few comercials

Bigwig
09-21-2002, 05:23 PM
nice exclusives but who ever hears about them. Shenmue 2 would look sick in a commercial, so would Wreckless, Halo, Project Ego, KOTOR, Ninja Gaiden, N.U.D.E., Phantasy Star online etc etc.........

WTF dufuses

Snoopy7548
09-21-2002, 05:24 PM
they had commercials for halo and wreckless

Xtopia
09-21-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Bigwig
nice exclusives but who ever hears about them. Shenmue 2 would look sick in a commercial, so would Wreckless, Halo, Project Ego, KOTOR, Ninja Gaiden, N.U.D.E., Phantasy Star online etc etc.........

WTF dufuses

Well, i agree, sort of. I think they need to be advertising Xbox Live ALOT more. But they can't start advertising for Progect Ego, that is more than a year away.:eek:

Bigwig
09-21-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
they had commercials for halo and wreckless

huh I never seen them. Mmmm maybe one Halo comercial. All I see is Dead to Rights all the time. Its Sat mourning right now and I have been watching football, and cartoons. Great time for an Xbox comercial but nooooooooooooooooooooooo. Project Ego will be out in a year. That game should have comercials 5 months before release. People should be hearing that game in their sleep.

SonicWolverine
09-21-2002, 05:55 PM
how about sending them a letter and tell them your comments and ideas

Bigwig
09-21-2002, 10:43 PM
Send them a letter

I just got a tester job for MS and I'll be stationed near their main headquarters. If I dont see a Shenmue 2 commercial by mid Oct I'm going to walk my a$$ up in the main office hawk as much mucus as I can clear from my sinuses into my mouth spit on the floor, slap the secretary and use language that would appall Mike Tyson.

Highlite23
09-22-2002, 09:02 AM
I gotta agree, i see plenty of PS2 commercials, even for there not so stellar titles. I think last nite alone while watching Major League on TBS or TNN, not sure, i saw about 4 or 5 PS2 spots.

wweomaniac
09-22-2002, 09:30 AM
OMG I always saw teh Wreckless commericial. It made the game look wy better then it actually was.

I saw halo commericals too.

They usually don't put up commericals till a week before release to about maybe 2 weeks after.

Xtopia
09-22-2002, 11:01 AM
Oh, yeah. I used to see the Bloodwake commerical ALOT!

Tinny
09-22-2002, 02:07 PM
In the UK, these are the only commercials I've seen for the games:

Halo
Wreckless
Project Gotham Racing
DOA3
FIFA

I haven't seen even one X-Box game commercial for well, a month and a half now! The PS2 has the Stuntman commercial going and nothing on the GC except- no wait. I can't remember any GC commercials over the last 3 months. *Sigh* Generally I think all three consoles lack commercials on TV over here. Do you guys reckon the developers/publishers are doing the commercials or Microsoft/Nintendo/Sony are? Tons of commercials in mags though.

PS. The Project Ego trailer would make a great commercial. The Halo:CE trailer was BS. It showed the Chief ontop of something in a snow level with a sniper rifle. And thats all it showed! The camera zoomed in. End commercial.