PDA

View Full Version : Worst Xbox Game Ever .

JYNX
09-21-2002, 05:33 PM
i dunno if u guys feel the same way but BRUCE LEE has to be the sorriest piece of crap game in everything from graphix to the cheesy voice acting. i think its the sorriest game ever for xbox.if anyone know a crappier one please reply.
-JYNX-:cool: :eek:

Slacker
09-21-2002, 06:21 PM
all DVD games that can be played on any DVD player that they passed on us , oh and Kviks Dusting game that game sucks :D

laughs
09-21-2002, 06:32 PM
That game named Azur..... Azur......Azurick or some crap like that. That is also one sorry piece of major toilet clogging material.

MixMasta
09-21-2002, 06:58 PM
i have to agree, bruce lee is the worst game ever, and oxm agrees!!!

LTM360
09-21-2002, 07:16 PM
I gotta go Bruce Lee, or Bloodwake.

VenoM
09-21-2002, 08:26 PM
well...out of all the games ive played i gotta go with azurik....geez that game blew chunks...MS should be ashamed of themselves for making that game

Alien
09-21-2002, 08:37 PM
BloodWake. It's so bloody boring.

Zion
09-21-2002, 08:45 PM
Bruce Lee is by far the worst game I've played...keeping in mind that I've not played Kabuki or Azurik.

Blood Wake? Probably one of the best games I've ever played on any platform. This game is not for the weak, it takes skill and strategy...which is why lots of people don't like it. If you want to jump in and start blowing everything away, Blood Wake is not for you.

SonicWolverine
09-21-2002, 09:01 PM
Bloodwake and Wreckless....Boring...played it once....and never touched it again?...

evil xbox king
09-21-2002, 09:59 PM
HALO , just kiddin...

Gotstobe Azurik or Kabuki Warriors or Bruce Wee, I mean Lee...

Alien
09-21-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Zion
If you want to jump in and start blowing everything away See, that's what most people call "fun". Something BloodWake is missing. In fact, it's missing a whole crap load.

:D

Whisper
09-21-2002, 10:12 PM
couldnt be worse than kabuki

lefiend
09-21-2002, 10:25 PM
yo, i dont know why ppl didnt like azurik, i thought it was one of the most fun games ive ever played

i was sooooo into it for like 40 hours, then when i beat it i was sad cuz it was such a sweet game,

you have to give it time tho, it starts off real slow....

Reclaimer
09-21-2002, 10:40 PM
007 Agent Under Fire. Blocky graphics, poor enemy AI, bad controls, lame multiplayer, just not enough to make me want to hold on to it. Can't believe I paid full price for it. I'm getting sick of these games that come out and they suck. That game doesn't even come close to harnessing any of the Xbox's power. It's like some companys don't care and they just throw a game out to the public. You always here about game testers and such, but if I where a game tester, I'd say: What is this garbage? Go back and try again. Oh is this for PS2, oh ok. But stop making crap for the Xbox.

WWF Raw: Suck
007 Suck:
Bruce Lee: Suck
Kubuki warriors: suck
Azuirik: Suck
Crazy Taxi: Suck

Games that are sort of good, but have a bit of suckiness:
Gunmetal: Good concept, but uninspired graphics. repetitive play, stupid enemies
Bloodwake: Good idea, best water ever, pretty good graphics, but repetitive missions, poor AI, multiplayer is weak.

It's a damn good thing I love Halo. Matter of fact that's the only reason I bought the Xbox was for Halo.

meda1ni
09-22-2002, 12:09 AM
For me it was between KABUKI and SHREK;)

Xtopia
09-22-2002, 12:38 AM
The worst game that I've played is Bloodwake...

Wait, POW, is pretty bad too!:eek:

JYNX
09-22-2002, 12:46 AM
all those games are good and sucky but u can't have any worse voice acting than in BRUCE LEE.

Zion
09-22-2002, 02:06 AM
Jeez I can't believe how many people think Blood Wake sucks..that's one of the best games ever! I don't get it...why do you all hate blood wake?? :confused: :confused:

Reclaimer
09-22-2002, 03:01 AM
I never said tht Bloodwake was completely bad. It was my favorite for awhile, but I got tired of it. Once I finished it there was no point to playing it anymore. I beat it on Admiral and there's no more surprises. The multiplayer is not enough to keep it around either. Maps are too small. Weapons array are not interesting enough. The graphics are good and the water is awesome.
Look, I've been in small combat boats and I've trained to do surface warfare and I'll say that the boats handle realistically except when you jump. You can't control your pitch like that, but at least the boats behave very well in the water. The enemies where dumb. Basically if you cut them off and flanked them, they regardless of who they where, they won't try to shake you off and basically wait to die. The big sampans just use firepower to hold you off. Basically the same strategy applies to all enemy vessels. Get on their stern quarter and ride with them, everytime they turn, ride the edge of their wake and turn with them. The whole time light them up with your weapons and they'll die quickly. Never go at someone straight on, and if possible attack only broadside or at the stern of the enemy. It was cool for the first time then it just had no substance to keep around.

peejay2288
09-22-2002, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by JYNX
i dunno if u guys feel the same way but BRUCE LEE has to be the sorriest piece of crap game in everything from graphix to the cheesy voice acting. i think its the sorriest game ever for xbox.if anyone know a crappier one please reply.

I hate to tell you this my freind, but the most boring game ever goes to ....dum dum dum dum ... OddWorld: Munche's Oddysey!!!

laughs
09-22-2002, 07:55 AM
Blood Wake? Probably one of the best games I've ever played on any platform. This game is not for the weak, it takes skill and strategy...which is why lots of people don't like it. If you want to jump in and start blowing everything away, Blood Wake is not for you.

Two men enters with a very nice suit. Here try it on, and go for a ride in their nice padded van. There taking you to Disney Land(wink wink)

robnyack
09-22-2002, 09:52 AM
someone mentioned bloodwake??? I thought that was a damn fun game!!!!!

as for Bruce Lee....I saw that one coming from a mile away. Never even gave it a second though.

Zion
09-22-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by laughs2907

Two men enters with a very nice suit. Here try it on, and go for a ride in their nice padded van. There taking you to Disney Land(wink wink)

Blood Wake was too hard for you, huh?

japes1
09-22-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by JYNX
-JYNX-:cool: :eek: I don't think so. I have this game and it is awesome.

japes1
09-22-2002, 12:59 PM
Would have to be a PS2 or DC port, ha ha. Bloodwake and all the other launch titles are awesome.:mad:

laughs
09-22-2002, 07:10 PM

Blood Wake was too hard for you, huh?

Actually I found it really easy. Its just it lacked any fun what so ever. I have won many game challenges including a new TOSHIBA 36 inch TV just last week, so I hardly ever find a game challenging enough. Lalalalalalalala boogers on you!

Goku_69
09-22-2002, 07:23 PM
You guys think Bruce Lee was bad! I guess u never played Blade 2! That game stunk so bad i almost to it back to the video store and complaned!:mad:

Mastaminded
09-22-2002, 08:02 PM
For me, it'd have to be Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2. I loved the original and regarded this one highly on my list of "Games To Get" last year. After about a week of playing it, I discovered I was not only tired of the game, but the extreme sports genre in general. Oh well.

By the way, I haven't heard Nightcaster mentioned in here at all. I can get it for around $20 but, is it worth it? Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

robnyack
09-22-2002, 08:49 PM
Blade 2......another one I saw coming from a mile away.

no thanks

japes1
09-22-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Mastaminded
For me, it'd have to be Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2. I loved the original and regarded this one highly on my list of "Games To Get" last year. After about a week of playing it, I discovered I was not only tired of the game, but the extreme sports genre in general. Oh well.

By the way, I haven't heard Nightcaster mentioned in here at all. I can get it for around $20 but, is it worth it? Thanks to anyone who can help me out. Yeah it's worth it, plain and simple.

Master Gracey
09-22-2002, 09:41 PM
I can only count games that I've personally played, so my vote goes to Nightcaster. What a piece of ca-ca...

ALC
09-22-2002, 10:21 PM
I havent played half the games named here (for obvious reasons!!) But the worst games I've played on the xbox (in no particular order) are

UFC Tapout, Wreckless.. eh, I forget the rest :p

Btw, Zion, Who is that in your sig? Stunning :)

jdu123
09-23-2002, 04:35 PM
Worst game i have ever played was obi wan. i was thinking so high of it since im a star wars fan. Jedi power battles kick its ass by far, geez, this game dosnt even have multiplayer at the same time. it sucks ass.