PDA

View Full Version : Creeper and Mudrab

JGennaro
09-21-2002, 07:14 PM
Hey guys can anyone give me exact details on how to get to creeper and the mudcrab and what benefits each have? Thanks a bunch in advance-

ScorpionX
09-21-2002, 07:19 PM
Creeper- Ghorak Manor in Caldera. 5000 bucks every 24 hours.

Mudcrab- He is on an island east of Ald Sotha and just south of Mzahnch. 10000 bucks every 24 hours.

Here is the precise location of the mudcrab:

http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~jwilson/MudCrabLocal.jpg

SlightlySycho
09-21-2002, 09:39 PM
Go with Creeper. The Mudcrab doesn't buy as much (for instance, weapons or armor, WTF?). Plus the Creeper is just easier to get to. Not to mention the fact that you can sleep on those bedrolls once that Orc woman leaves the room.

Shadow20002
09-25-2002, 06:52 PM
Another trick from what i haved seen on a site that will help you i think. First, buy the spell "Command Creature". Now go to the mubcrab trader place. Cast this spell on him then he will go with you to where you want. If you see the mubcrab cannot move, because he is overcharges. Buy him something to release the weight on him.

P.S.: Have you try to steal the mubcrab trader ? This could be something fun. Sell him something then stealing him and resell him, with that trick, you can get fast lots of money. I don't now if this one will work, me either have not try this one.

EHWfedPres
09-26-2002, 10:45 AM
I marked at the Mudcrab with my second character (first is marked at home), anyway, I just summon golden saints and kill them, and sell the mudcrab their stuff. Then you can just wait 24 hours and if your rest is interrupted, then back up and kill the rat or whatever. I got over $400,000 just from 6 golden saints. :)

JGennaro
09-26-2002, 08:56 PM
What do you sell from the golden saints???? Another person in this thread said that the mudcrab doesn't buy that much...like no weapons or armor?? So what the heck do you sell from the golden saints that you get so much money from?? Some input would be helpful...thanks in advance again-

:p

Dulacc
09-26-2002, 09:34 PM
The mudcrab sells three types of things:

1)Weapons
2)Armor
3)bottles like flin, matze, skooma

The golden saint deal is a pretty good money maker.

JGennaro
09-26-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
Go with Creeper. The Mudcrab doesn't buy as much (for instance, weapons or armor, WTF?). Plus the Creeper is just easier to get to. Not to mention the fact that you can sleep on those bedrolls once that Orc woman leaves the room.

Okay- is there a reason that this person said this?? So far two people have confirmed that this is false ....what's the deal guy??? Doesn't buy weapons or armor??

:cool:

SlightlySycho
09-27-2002, 12:33 PM
OK, I'm not positive about the weapons and armor thing (though I'll swear that he didn't buy one of the weapons I tried to sell him), but I am absolutely sure he doesn't buy everything the Creeper does. I remember looting Mzahnch and then heading south to see if I could find the Mudcrab. I did I tried to sell him some of my treaure. And sure as $#!+ if he didn't buy my Dwarven artifacts (mugs, coins, bowls, yadda yadda yadda), which the Creeper does buy. Given, it wasn't an issue of money (I had over 100k), but I hated having to swim out there and not be able to empty out my inventory.

Besides, like I said, the Creepers just easier to get to. Less than a minute walk from the Mages Guild; you can sleep on the Orc's beds if they're not looking at you, or you can walk across the street and sleep at the Inn (nobody's in his bedroom so you can sleep there for free).

Dulacc
09-27-2002, 06:51 PM
You are right, the mudcrab doesn't buy everything creeper does.

1) the creeper buys soul gems, the mudcrab doesn't
2) the creeper buys dwarven stuff, the mudcrab doesn't
3) the creeper buys anything magical(items, scrolls, potions), the mudcrab doesn't

GamemasterD
10-01-2002, 10:09 AM
All you have to do for Creeper is just hit the black button and tell your person to wait (it'll say that resting is illegal there, but you can wait 24 hours and he'll get his money back.

I might try the sell-steal-resell trick on the mudcrab; he has so much stuff from all of the ordinators that I killed that he's waaaay overencumbered.