PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions

OUberLord
09-21-2002, 08:20 PM
[list=1]
Why is it that every time I try to join the thieves guild, the person says "We have our standards, Wood Elf, and you do not meet them"?
Where can I buy a Fortify Attribute spell? Specifically, I want Fortify Strength, so I can enchant an item to raise my strength.
What types of stuff does the mudcrab merchant buy? I know he doesnt buy alchemy ingredients.
[/list=1]

SlightlySycho
09-21-2002, 09:51 PM
1. You can't join them after you go so far in the Fighter's Guild. Sjoring Hard-Heart has allied himself with the Camona Tong, who pretty much want to see the whole Thieves Guild reduced to a viscous red goo. [*SPOILER* Sjoring will actually eventually give you a quest to murder the Thieves Guild leaders. You don't have to follow this quest, instead you can assassinate Sjoring and his supporters at Percius's request (he's none to pleased with the alliance with the Camona Tong), but even then the Thieves Guild won't let you join. Either way, I'd learn the Frenzy Humanoid spell toute de suite.]

2. Check any of the Temples or Imperial Shrines. That'd be your best be. Can't think of an exact location. But any fortify attribute spell can be used to make a Fortify Strength item.

3. As far as I can tell? Booze, and that's it. Just go to the Creeper. He's easier to get to and buys more things.

ScorpionX
09-21-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho

3. As far as I can tell? Booze, and that's it. Just go to the Creeper. He's easier to get to and buys more things.

What? I have sold the mudcrab just about every weapon in the game, he buys it. I also sold him glass armor, so I assume he buys all types of armor. The only think I know he doesn't buy is alchemy stuff, amulets, and books.

GamemasterD
09-25-2002, 12:34 AM
Mudcrab buys the same stuff as Creeper.

EHWfedPres
09-26-2002, 10:48 AM
The mudcrab is alot easier to sell things to...you can get hundreds of thousands of gold in 5 minutes.

The Merchantile master has 9,000 gold, and he's at the Zainabi camp in the Grazelands...he buys daedric weapons and stuff like that.

SlightlySycho
09-26-2002, 02:54 PM
I'm positive the Mudcrab doesn't buy everything the Creeper does. He doesn't buy artifacts (Dwarven, Limeware pieces), I know that for damn sure.