PDA

View Full Version : Just... can't.. wait any longer.......

shoulda2
11-11-2001, 12:30 AM
Basically for the past week and a half i have been living at my local mall playing every x-box game they have demo'd (nascar, halo, doa3, pgr, to name a few). I just love the system and have ask off from work to "camp" the local best buy in order to get one. I am a new poster and just wondering if there are any more college freaks who can't wait to get their hands on this thing ?

Best game so far i have played has been halo i played it for 2.5 hours in a row early when they opened and no one was waiting behind me. I actually caught on to the game quite fast even the jeep seemed pretty easy to drive. The best part i went through so far, just coolness wise, was the beach scene i felt like the first part of "saving private ryan" or something.

Sadly enough i'll even admit i enjoyed nascar. If you ever get a chance to see the game you will really be impressed by how good it looks if nothing else.

Well if you are still reading this you are either really bored or just wanna hear everything you can hear about the box i have to say which brings me to the eternal question x-box vs. gamecube.... who will win ? personally my money is on the box, but hey who knows nintendo might make a comeback somehow.

JeremyX
11-11-2001, 12:41 AM
As a fellow college student I too can't wait for Xbox. Welcome to the boards, just watch out for those fanboys (cough)*eman*!
But other than that you've found the best Xbox forum.

kiz10
11-11-2001, 12:41 AM
Personally, I believe Xbox will sh*t on all competitors for the next 400 years.