PDA

View Full Version : Skill Loss?

OUberLord
09-22-2002, 04:46 PM
Ive heard references to this topic before in this forum but I cant find a solution for it. Heres the deal. I equipped this:

Fury, Longsword
Constant effect
Blind 10% on Self
Lower Skill (Heavy Armor) 20 points
Lower Skill (Medium Armor) 20 points
Lower Skill (Light Armor) 20 points
Lower Skill (Unarmored) 20 points
Raise Attack 20 points

When i unequipped it, the blind went away, the attack up went away, but all of my skills remained low. Even when i totally dropped the weapon, still down there.

I know of one way that could fix this. Is there any Fortify skill spells? Ive had something like this happen before, and I just did a fortify attribute spell and it fixed it.

Other than that, are there any other ways to fix this?

Dulacc
09-22-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by OUberLord
Ive heard references to this topic before in this forum but I cant find a solution for it. Heres the deal. I equipped this:

Fury, Longsword
Constant effect
Blind 10% on Self
Lower Skill (Heavy Armor) 20 points
Lower Skill (Medium Armor) 20 points
Lower Skill (Light Armor) 20 points
Lower Skill (Unarmored) 20 points
Raise Attack 20 points

When i unequipped it, the blind went away, the attack up went away, but all of my skills remained low. Even when i totally dropped the weapon, still down there.

I know of one way that could fix this. Is there any Fortify skill spells? Ive had something like this happen before, and I just did a fortify attribute spell and it fixed it.

Other than that, are there any other ways to fix this?

Here's the thread on the topic:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18300&highlight=Help%2A

I'm guessing your just screwed.

There is only 1 source for getting a fortify skill spell: collect all the sanguine artifacts for the head of the morag tong. There are 25 of them, although he's already got one. When you get all of them(and I'm pretty sure you have to be in the morag tong to do this) he will give you a spell called Mephala's Skill. It makes 2 good effects available: fortify attack and fortify skill. This is the ONLY source for these two effects.

GamemasterD
09-25-2002, 12:32 AM
Why do people even touch that damn sword? I found it and left it alone when I saw what it does to one's armor rating.

Black_Tek
10-01-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by GamemasterD
Why do people even touch that damn sword? I found it and left it alone when I saw what it does to one's armor rating.
yo...I am trying to stay faaaar away from creepy things like that......I would stay at the faaar east if its in the west....:cool: