PDA

View Full Version : Halo co-op 4 people ????!?!?

shoulda2
11-11-2001, 01:12 AM
Ok well i know the jeep can hold 3 people (gunner, pass, driver) is that just in single player mode... OR can you get a 4 person co-op going on with 2 systems and two tv's and link cable... or can you just get 3 peeps in the jeep when you are playing a multiplayer teams type game ?..
Personally it would be a blast have a link cable (or a hub) and about 4 peeps all assulting up the beach kicking ass all over the place. in a co-op mode. another thing i fear for the game is if they have a weapons selection option for deathmatches... i hope so or else it will be a find RL guard RL and kill everyone type thing..

Phiresun
11-11-2001, 10:12 AM
Definitely, you can play co-op with 4 persun and from I witnessed at the Halo party you can have at least 4 xboxes linked together maybe more. At the party there were 16 people playing at once. We had eight man teams. The beauty of it just because you're on one machine, you can choose to be on any team e.g. if 2 people on your box is red 1 is green, you can be on the yellow, red, green, blue. You may be on one box and your team is on another. I thought this was great. You should read my Halo Party thread.

scarecrow kfj
11-12-2001, 11:11 AM
Can you have a 4 person co-op on one xbox?

mike_d
11-12-2001, 06:19 PM
no, you can only have a 2 person co-op with one xbox

eLoup
11-13-2001, 12:01 AM
Sorry, i found the first two post too confusing...

Does this mean we can have 4 player Co-op with 2 X-Boxes playing split screen each?

Aslo, can you play 2 player Co-op with 2 X-boxes linked?

Hell, can you play 4 player with 4 boxes linked?

Thanks for the info if you got it.

~

eLoup
Seattle

Rancey
11-13-2001, 12:32 AM
You can play 2 player co-op on 1 or 2 (I am pretty sure) Xbox's, you can't play 4player on 2 Xbox's though...only 2 people can play co-op.