PDA

View Full Version : Nice Job XBA

Brevity
09-22-2002, 10:31 PM
I really like the gametag to the left here. Its just another way that I know that you guys are tops when it comes to keeping up with whats new and helpfull.

GokuX
09-22-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
I really like the gametag to the left here. Its just another way that I know that you guys are tops when it comes to keeping up with whats new and helpfull.

Agreed.

JeremyX
09-22-2002, 10:36 PM
These guys are awsome!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Brevity
09-22-2002, 10:42 PM
I go to and post at XenGen alot and they use the same basic style of boards and they have not done this yet. IMO--XBA--is the model.

Even though I have NEVER EVER won anything here. And am begining to think winning here has something to do with ones ability to do telekinesis. hehe

GokuX
09-22-2002, 10:44 PM

Even though I have NEVER EVER won anything here. hehe

Join the club pal.:confused:

Dre
09-22-2002, 10:44 PM
I go to and post at XenGen alot and they use the same basic style of boards and they have not done this yet. IMO--XBA--is the model.

Even though I have NEVER EVER won anything here. And am begining to think winning here has something to do with ones ability to do telekinesis. hehe

I must agree.. XBA rulez!

not telekinesis. but your close.. its telepathy... at least thats what the voices in my head are saying...

Brevity
09-22-2002, 10:55 PM
BTW, DRE there was like this day when you and I where the same in posts. What the Hell happend you talkative nut. I think you have found a way to steal some of my posts, am I right,,,ay come on,,,,,ya I knew it,,,,,you and Ninja have stolen my posts. runs away screaming :confused:

Dre
09-22-2002, 11:10 PM
BTW, DRE there was like this day when you and I where the same in posts. What the Hell happend you talkative nut.

coop semester! Go to work to be told you have no work, keep yourself busy. So I did :)

I'm back in school now.. gives you time to catch up :)

Brevity
09-23-2002, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Dre

coop semester! Go to work to be told you have no work, keep yourself busy. So I did :)

I'm back in school now.. gives you time to catch up :)
I'm at school to so not alot doin here either.

Nato King
09-23-2002, 07:31 AM
I just need to sign up to XBL so I can get a gamertag but I am so lazy and I never do something right away. I always wait until the last minute but I should be on sometime real soon.:)