PDA

View Full Version : Did I make the right decision with my pre-order?Help please.

Cowboysfromhell
11-11-2001, 01:36 AM
Just about 2-3 weeks ago I pre-ordered a Xbox bundle from gamestop.My Xbox wasn't to be shipped out until Dec 3,which really sucked cause man Im just to impatient to play that halo and DOA3.So anyways I saw an ad on Electronics boutique and It said the next shipment of xboxs are going out the 19th of november.So I canceled my previous pre-order and got one at EB.But here is where the catch comes in,EB doesn't have any xboxs.They don't really know when they will have any extra xboxs.They are assuming they'll get more.Well I hope to get my fast.Did I make the right decision?Will I get mine faster?huh I don't know gamestop didn't guarentee delivery.Well any help would be great.Have you preoredered from EB?

smack119
11-11-2001, 10:30 AM
if you werent getting yours until dec 9th, then you will probably get one faster somewhere else...from what i hear MS has a great plan going to keep stores with xbox's. stores get more each week. you should check around at media plays. i put in a pre-order on oct 30th and am guarenteed one on nov 15th

Azimiza-XBA
11-11-2001, 10:39 AM
Man, first GAMESTOP lies to Xbox consumers and then ships out their Xboxes way late. I don't know, these GameStop people suck!

benz_300sl
11-11-2001, 12:37 PM
you shoulda made sure you had another order guaranteed before cancelling the other one, because now...you dont have an XBox:( :(