PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft Ghost: what a dissapointment

Veno
09-23-2002, 03:58 PM
The big thing that blizzard has been waiting to announce for a month is just another 3rd person 1 player game with terrible graphics? Ugh... what a waiste, I mean blizzard is the best gaming company of all time. This is just gonna be terrible, god, I was hoping for a War 3 expansion, star craft 2, or atleast something that doesnt make protoss look that ***.

KviK
09-23-2002, 04:07 PM
I agree but I would've prefered www.blizzard.com/wow/ on xbox.

This game is like every other game, its already been done before, just not in the starwars world. Whoopie doo. Blizzard is my favorite company but this is crap.

Veno
09-23-2002, 04:11 PM
Why the hell would you want World of Warcraft on the box, I mean geezus, it's a click em up like diablo ii, that would suck on box with controls like hunter. There's not enough buttons on the xbox controller to control everything. I'm definately getting it on pc if the graphics get improved then they are in the screenshots right now.

Dre
09-23-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Veno
The big thing that blizzard has been waiting to announce for a month is just another 3rd person 1 player game with terrible graphics? Ugh... what a waiste, I mean blizzard is the best gaming company of all time. This is just gonna be terrible, god, I was hoping for a War 3 expansion, star craft 2, or atleast something that doesnt make protoss look that ***.

I dunno, I for one am really happy that we'll be getting this on Xbox. Blizzard has been the ONLY company that I've enjoyed every game starting all the way back to Blackthorn on SNES days.

As for graphics, they looked ok to me. Don't forget that this game has only just been announced... remember how long it takes for a blizzard game to go from announcement to the shelf?

Lots of things will happen between now and then

Veno
09-23-2002, 04:20 PM
As long as it stays a plot controlled 3rd person shooter with the limit of 1 player, I will never buy tihs game. I mean you'd think we got enough 1 player 3rd person shooters. Examples: Enclave, The Thing, Buffy, Dead to Rights, Max Payne, am i leaving anything out? I believe I am, but I can't remember them.

KviK
09-23-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Veno
Why the hell would you want World of Warcraft on the box, I mean geezus, it's a click em up like diablo ii, that would suck on box with controls like hunter. There's not enough buttons on the xbox controller to control everything. I'm definately getting it on pc if the graphics get improved then they are in the screenshots right now.

They are releasing a keyboard for PSO and other mmorpg's. I'd use the keyboard. Or buy "the claw" thing.

Veno
09-23-2002, 04:23 PM
Why buy all that crap when you can play online with battle.net, the best multiplayer system out there.
Plus, this is an mmorpg, think of how many people would be playing it on xbox compared to pc, lol.

Evil_Dr_Beefy
09-24-2002, 02:17 AM
C'mon guys....this game is set in the world of starcraft. How can you go wrong with this...the game looks fun as hell!!! If buying this game will help to pay for starcraft 2....i will glady buy it....:)

Magnum Blast
09-24-2002, 07:17 AM
Yeah this is Starcraft people. I know the game isn't being made fully by Blizzard but the other company was started by a guy who worked for Blizzard and worked on Starcraft. I cant wait until this game comes out in 2005 (I try to think realisticly). And I really beleive Blizzard can make a Third Person Shooter that is great.

Mercury
09-24-2002, 03:53 PM
I agree with this. This game is the most unoriginal idea they could of come up with. Here I thought they were going to announce something exciting. I never did like blizzard.