PDA

View Full Version : Hunter The Reckoning just gets better...

[oXo]
09-23-2002, 05:22 PM
and better as I get further into the game. I'm at the prison rooftops and actually managed to wipe out the endless herds of scary beasts without dying once (no co-op). But to get back on track: I think the graphics just keep getting better and better and the detail of the maps and characters is eye candy. When walking from roof to roof and looking down really makes this so enjoyable. The soundtrack is also getting better. The creators have managed to capture the creepy atmosphere in a great way and the fog is excellent. Just wanted to share my excitement for this kick4ss game;)

Ford Mustang
11-13-2002, 06:39 PM
I thought this game was awesome, the graphics and the characters look great!(Heheh Martyr) the alternate costumes are way better though

Unreal
11-27-2002, 10:55 PM
I agree with both posts. I like the Martyr's alternate costume as well. But, as good as the game is, Balder's Gate : Dark Alliance is alot better.

Cloud Strife
11-28-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Unreal
I agree with both posts. I like the Martyr's alternate costume as well. But, as good as the game is, Balder's Gate : Dark Alliance is alot better. I can agree on that Unreal. Except I seem to like Gauntlet the best despite those awful graphics. It's just my opinion.;)

EHWfedPres
11-28-2002, 05:19 PM
I think Hunter got boring way to quickly. and the boss in the mansion is incredibly hard to beat.

ibeathalo
12-03-2002, 04:23 PM
Don't make people think that this is SUCH a good game... hell yeah it is screw that. GO and buy it right now. Its just a damn fun game!!!