PDA

View Full Version : Futurama game announced

Dre
09-23-2002, 07:12 PM
Not much info, but all the same... this could be cool if they get the cel shading to look and feel just like the tv show

http://www.uds.se/games/?iId=10

pounder
09-23-2002, 07:36 PM
nice!!! massive portage though..i hope they dont give us the same version as the ps2, cus they could make it look so much better on the xbox..damn ports

carlbme
09-23-2002, 10:13 PM
I hope they don't make it suck like all of the Simpson games did.

Dre
09-23-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by carlbme
I hope they don't make it suck like all of the Simpson games did.

Barts Nightmare was an awesome game. remember that oldie on snes?

JimmieDoogan
09-24-2002, 01:04 AM
I've personally only played one Simpson's game that was any fun, and it was the arcade game. That old school beat em up akin to TMNT and Double Dragon. It was fun while it lasted, but other than that, all simpson games have been crap. That's just my opinion, but I know there are alot out there who agree. Onto futurama. I HOPE BEYOND ALL EXISTANCE THAT THEY MAKE A REALLY FUN GAME, but I know in my heart they will not. It's just the track record of just about every licenced game ever, but there have been a few exceptions. Lets hope this is held up high amongst them.

Xboxed
11-16-2002, 10:47 AM
I have heard that the game code is looking good with good cel shading and the use of the actual voice actors is making the cut scenes excelent and funny since Mat Groening has wrote the games script

There is no way this will be like the cr@p Simpsons games released yearly to cash in

Dre
11-17-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Xboxed
I have heard that the game code is looking good with good cel shading and the use of the actual voice actors is making the cut scenes excelent and funny since Mat Groening has wrote the games script

There is no way this will be like the cr@p Simpsons games released yearly to cash in

Wow, thats awesome! This could be really cool with all the voices. And I guess we can look forward to a cool storyline if Matt Groening is writing it! Thnx for the update bro

K-j
11-17-2002, 08:11 AM
Bite my shiny metal ass!

No Fear 23
11-17-2002, 12:24 PM
i hope this game will be good, i'll be looking up to it along the way

Frink
11-17-2002, 04:06 PM
This was announced quite some time ago, but not many updates since. I'm thinking it may have gone down the tube...

y2kash_14
11-18-2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by K-j
Bite my shiny metal ass!

lol, i remember that episode

5.Bite
4.My
3.Shiny
2. Metal

1...............ass

there were two Simpson games i liked on the SNES i forgot what they were called.......it was like a small collection of mini-games

evil xbox king
11-18-2002, 03:40 AM
This is old news

Dre
11-18-2002, 08:23 AM
For the peeps posting "this is old news"..... did you even notice that the thread was created like 2 months ago?

Pretty observant to comment its old news with a 2 month old thread.

evil xbox king
11-19-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Dre
For the peeps posting "this is old news"..... did you even notice that the thread was created like 2 months ago?

Pretty observant to comment its old news with a 2 month old thread.

Nonetheless, it was announced in OAXM in April.

Dre
11-19-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by evil xbox king

Nonetheless, it was announced in OAXM in April.

And everyone on here reads OXM? O I C.

Xboxed
04-12-2003, 10:44 AM
1) ALL the original voice cast are being used

2) Original script writers wrote it and are saying it is the Futurama lost episode

3) Some new stuff from the Futurama universe will be in there

4) It will release in Europe June/July

5) The games cut scenes have had their resolution doubled from the trailor recently released and according to UK mags it is full broadcast quality

6) Due to 5 being such good news fact 7 is the best bit

7) The CGI cutscenes all add up to a FULL 25 minute unseen futurama episode that can be played in its entirety when the game is finished:D :D :D :D

8) All UK mags that have done articles on it which is most of em, the game is the funniest game to be released ever. The humour is spot on and just like the program itself (It was written by em so it should be!!!)

ScorpionX
04-12-2003, 11:22 AM
Looks like this could be a great game :) The show is pretty funny

Originally posted by Dre

Barts Nightmare was an awesome game. remember that oldie on snes?

Ahhh that game brings back memories, the itchy and scratchy game, bartzilla :eek:

Shadow20002
04-12-2003, 08:35 PM
Hope looking funny as like the TV show. :p

Xbox Owner
04-13-2003, 08:09 AM
heh..so it's from the actual creator from the simpsons? lol:eek:

Xboxed
04-19-2003, 08:32 AM
Download a trailer from here

http://www.cube-europe.com/news.php?nid=3996

Looks very good and just like the cartoon to me

LynxFX
04-19-2003, 04:09 PM
Looking good, except I really hope they smooth it out. There's no need or reason for the game to be that jagged and squared off.

Also, shouldn't it be 30th Century Fox. :D

chris_renaud
04-19-2003, 07:56 PM
I hope they throw in some good comedy in this game and I hope the graphics are sweet.

Humanarchy
04-20-2003, 06:08 PM
Nice! Futurama rawkz! I hope its better than Simpson's Road Rage. I heard the plot is that Mom takes over Earth. You gotta love Mom! lololol :D