PDA

View Full Version : Test Drive and Pong...

je1330
09-24-2002, 03:37 AM
So, when Test Drive came out, it was fun and everything, but it's COOLest feature was playing Pong while it would load a level...

But, what I've been wondering is do any of the other Atari games incorporate this, or is it just in Test Drive?

Seen Pong anywhere else on xbox, people?

Zion
09-24-2002, 07:10 AM
I'd rather play Pong than Test Drive. That's got to be the worst driving game ever created.

Spaztic
09-24-2002, 10:01 AM
Yes I enjoyed pong better as well!

Afro Aura
09-24-2002, 10:37 AM
hehehe it would have been cheaper to buy a Atari 2600 and game
I haven't played Test Drive so I can't say anything about it but what you guys are saying I happy I'm glad I didn't. I just hope the Test Drive Deadly Pursuit is a much better game.

Zion
09-24-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Afro Aura
hehehe it would have been cheaper to buy a Atari 2600 and game
I haven't played Test Drive so I can't say anything about it but what you guys are saying I happy I'm glad I didn't. I just hope the Test Drive Deadly Pursuit is a much better game.

Test Drive Deadly Pursuit? I haven't heard of this one...you sure you didn't mean Need For Speed Hot Pursuit?

I think Hot Pursuit is gonna blow also. It's EA, and they haven't had a good game since...well..probably the orginal Need For Speed for the PC 7 years ago.

Afro Aura
09-24-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Zion

Test Drive Deadly Pursuit? I haven't heard of this one...you sure you didn't mean Need For Speed Hot Pursuit?

I think Hot Pursuit is gonna blow also. It's EA, and they haven't had a good game since...well..probably the orginal Need For Speed for the PC 7 years ago.

ooops sorry!! yeah you know what I mean, so is Need for Speed a EA game if it is then I'll give it a miss, it'll just be a direct port of the PS2 game

Zion
09-24-2002, 01:39 PM
Yep, it's Electronic Arts. I'm cancelling my pre-order for this pile of crap port.