PDA

View Full Version : Will you get broadband for Xbox Live?

crazyotto
09-24-2002, 06:50 AM
I will have DSL by the end of Oct for Live. I wanted DSL for over a year (ever since I got my 1st pc) but now its justifyable to me (and my girl) to spend the $$.

Chr0nik
09-24-2002, 08:28 AM
Broadband is a necessity whether you plan on geting XBL or not. Dial-up internet is way to frustrating. If you have the capability of getting broadband, spend the cash and get it. Dial-up is for dinosaurs.

Smartparts
09-24-2002, 09:43 AM
Yeah, I wanted DSL but when they announced the Beta Test I finally went ahead and got it. Sooooo much nicer than dial-up, but we didn't use it (dial-up) all that much because we both can access the internet at work.

Afro Aura
09-24-2002, 10:30 AM
all ready there man, when I found out that the XBOX will be the next console to be on-line I jumped on it I loved playing PSO 1 & 2 on my Dreamcast and when I heard that is was going to be released on the XBOX that was it I'm sold (I just hope they take out the cheaters and PK's as that did pi$$ me of with PSO)

I suppose it also helped with me getting broadband I was always thinking I'm ok with dial-up but man was I amazed when I had it installed everything was so much faster so yeah I'm happy for both my PC and also to the XBOX which gave me the incentive to get broadband, NOW where are those DAMN games I hungry here
:eek:

CrazyCougar
09-24-2002, 10:36 AM
I've had it for over a year and will never go back to dialup!! :D

Nato King
09-24-2002, 01:32 PM
I should be getting DSL by the end of October. I just don't have the money right now to do it. Like I said in another thread DSL is just too expensive on Bermuda. I was hoping for Bill Gates to cut the price down for us Bermudans but I have not seen anything yet.:)

pieceofmind83
09-24-2002, 01:35 PM
broadband is to slow!
i want web pages on my screen before i think of the page i want to go to!!

no,yes...i have broadband it kicks ass and can't wait for XBL,it's gonna kick ass as well :)

DZNUTZ
09-24-2002, 01:39 PM
i broke down and coughed up the $$ for BB just so i could be on XBOXLIVE.

techie
09-24-2002, 02:08 PM
I've had broadband for a couple of years now and would
never go back to dialup. What hurt was buying an HDTV
so my Xbox would look the best it could be.

Xbox Live on a HDTV with DD5.1, very nice indeed! :)

carlbme
09-24-2002, 04:24 PM
I've had broadband since 98, so I guess you could say I 'got it'

CharlieHustle
09-24-2002, 10:40 PM
I Had my cable moden for about 3 weeks now. I really only got it for the live servce, and since i had a comp. (less than a year old) i just took advantage of the Comcast $20 a month deal for 3 months. and i bought my cable moden. Im ready