PDA

View Full Version : wht about the beta testers?

JYNX
09-24-2002, 02:44 PM
The earliest adopters of Xbox Live will be getting a special online demo version of THQ’s Moto GP in addition to Microsoft Game Studios’ all-new party game Whacked! for free when they pick up the Xbox Live Starter Kit this November. The Starter Kit games are intended to give Xbox owners instant online action without forcing them to purchase a full priced Xbox Live compatible game.

will any of us beta testers be gettin any of thse games? if anyone knows please respond.
-JYNX-:cool: :eek:

DZNUTZ
09-24-2002, 02:48 PM
beta testers get
moto gp
whacked
revolt
fever
unreal
and ghost recon!!!

sike!!
i have no idea what Us beta testers are gonna get.
i'd assume just as much as non beta testers...if not more.

JYNX
09-24-2002, 02:51 PM
:mad: dam u u had me going for a minute there.lol.

hiter101
09-24-2002, 03:21 PM
thats wat u guys get for playing it first or should i say wat u dont get :rolleyes:

CrazyCougar
09-24-2002, 03:36 PM
Beta guys will get those and some other goodies yet to be anounced guys. Dont fret it. =)

JYNX
09-24-2002, 03:43 PM
i hope whope we ge those goodies. i really wis we could beta test UC b4 it comes out;) .

CrazyCougar
09-24-2002, 04:07 PM
Ya know guys, reading more into it, beta testers may not get the games released with the pack on Nov. 15. Why do I say this? Because if you read the article farther on, you will see that they want to change up the games included in the pack from time to time. Seeing as they are just demos, i dont think we'll get these now. Just something to think about.

DIGITAL
09-24-2002, 06:32 PM
to all you beta testers arent you happy just getting on xbox live first,an how is xbox live going so far,is it as cool as everyone says its gonna be ,i heard microsoft been taken advice from you beta testers

techie
09-24-2002, 07:44 PM
Looks as though it's official, just got this from
Xbox Live:

NFL™ Fever 2003 ain't the only game in town.
By October 8th, look out for more slammin' Live-enabled games including Whacked! and MotoGP. We will be sending your new games to the address you provided when you ordered your Beta Starter Pack. These games and the cost of three day UPS shipping are totally free. (UPS tracking numbers will not be available for this shipment.)

JimmieDoogan
09-24-2002, 07:47 PM
JUST GOT MY LIVE TODAY... my buddy is bringing it over right now (hadda order it through him, I have no credit card)! I wonder whats in it... hmmmmmm...

JYNX
09-24-2002, 08:06 PM
ye it microsoft is takin suggestions from us but hopefully they respond to our feed back after they close down the network for 2 days.

xboxed79
09-24-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by techie
Looks as though it's official, just got this from
Xbox Live:

NFL™ Fever 2003 ain't the only game in town.
By October 8th, look out for more slammin' Live-enabled games including Whacked! and MotoGP. We will be sending your new games to the address you provided when you ordered your Beta Starter Pack. These games and the cost of three day UPS shipping are totally free. (UPS tracking numbers will not be available for this shipment.)

i have just receieved this email and he is correct. we will be receiving the games that the starter pack will include. good deal huh.
they also sent an email with another survey. my kit dont come until friday. i cant wait no more.

JYNX
09-24-2002, 09:10 PM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!