PDA

View Full Version : Solider of Fortune II Announced for XBox!

wweomaniac
09-24-2002, 08:47 PM
I've never played SoF II but I have played SoF. That game was sweet. Here's what they announced at X02 today.

X02: Soldier Of Fortune II Announced
Tuesday, September 24, 16:43 | Talon |
Most would think that the X02 event would be dying down just a bit since the day’s almost over. Then again, assuming in this industry never did anyone any good. With that said, Activision has announced that Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix will be coming to Xbox. The Xbox version, which is being developed by Gratuitous Games, has players taking on the role of John Mullins, a military consultant working for the top-secret anti-terrorist group known as The Shop. In Soldier of Fortune II, players must use John to complete a series of tactical missions. The game will hosts online gameplay modes such as deathmatch, team deathmatch, elimination and infiltration when released for Xbox.

Toonz
09-24-2002, 08:54 PM
Hmmm this could potentially be a great game if they concentrate on the multiplayer portion. The single player part of the game is very lack luster IMO. Its not the best programmed game either so a port I fear will fall short of the PC version.