PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Deathrow?!?!?

studepaber
09-25-2002, 12:24 PM
Errrrrr.... wasn't this game supposed to come out today? I called EB and they said it was pushed back to October 22, I had heard that it was done though :( Anyone know what the scoop is?

DZNUTZ
09-25-2002, 02:46 PM
speak for yourself motoblo (sorry...it was to easy)
i think that game will be pretty good.

studepaber
09-25-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Motoko
eh who the hell cares.....that game will blow.

Eh what do you base this assumption on?? OXM thinks enough of this game in it's review to give it a 9.3. That hardly sounds like a game that blows (I know the score's a little inflated since it's XOM, ya ya) I believe many here at XBA are excited about this title, but it will be a little harder now to justify buying this in late October with all the great games coming out in late October-early November.

DIGITAL
09-25-2002, 03:14 PM
i think the game looks kinda cool,sort of like running man that movie!

DZNUTZ
09-25-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by studepaber

Eh what do you base this assumption on?? OXM thinks enough of this game in it's review to give it a 9.3. That hardly sounds like a game that blows (I know the score's a little inflated since it's XOM, ya ya) I believe many here at XBA are excited about this title, but it will be a little harder now to justify buying this in late October with all the great games coming out in late October-early November.

damn foo...which oxm u got?
the most recent one i got less then a week ago don't have that review.

what other reviews and previews are there?

studepaber
09-26-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ

damn foo...which oxm u got?
the most recent one i got less then a week ago don't have that review.

what other reviews and previews are there?

I don't have the magazine, but I read this from 2 other xbox related forums. Sorry if this is incorrect, but even without acknowledging this score I'm still excited about this game.

LynxFX
09-26-2002, 01:03 PM
If any of you have played the UT 2003 demo and played bombing run then you will have an idea of what Deathrow is going to be like. I think this will be the next CTF in the gaming world. It is tons of fun. Can't wait to see what they did with Deathrow.

Nato King
09-26-2002, 02:30 PM
When Deathrow comes out in october. I will still get it because how can someone turn down a game like this just look at those pic's.

sweet!!!!!!
http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/5720.jpg

http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/4843.jpg