PDA

View Full Version : Nfl 2k3

Jeet
09-25-2002, 11:51 PM
:eek: Wow...I have to admit I haven't played any of these games since Dreamcast's nfl2k1. And b4 that I think it was atari? lol. Anyway, I just baught a new XBOX system and I am trying to decide on which football game to get. I hear alot of people complaining about how hard the NFL2K3 game is to play...I agree that the more you play and develope the skills the better you will be. Just like anything else. I would actually prefer the harder game because it would hold my interest alot longer...I wouldn't get bored with it so fast and might actually get my money's worth. Anyway, after reading hours of opinions, it is very obvious to me (even though Im not a big Sega fan) that the overwhelming majority of experienced sports gamers are sold on NFL2K3. Madden for years has had a great reputation and has always been a dependable game. It does not sound like anyone is catching the "NFL FEVER" with Microsofts latest adventure. And finally its just to hard to ignore all the positive reviews and raves for Sega's NFL2K3. You all have helped me make up my mind, it's 2K3 4me! Thanks Everyone, Jeet:eek:

Zion
09-26-2002, 07:20 AM
Yep. Madden is the same pitiful game it was 4 years ago. It hasn't changed a bit.

Fever is actually a good game...much better than Madden. However, the only change from last years game was to add online play. They didn't improve anything in the game.

NFL2k3 is the only football game in town now. Go pick it up!

Halo Evolved
09-26-2002, 09:10 AM
2K3 is a safe bet at some adrenalin style football action. The animations are awesome, the ESPN license really bring a sense of life to the overall appearance of the game and the replays are not to be skipped. 2K3 is not hard to play at all, I do't know why people moan about that......makes you kinda think they were born with toes for fingers or something. The learning curve for 2K3 is about 30-45 minutes to cover all the areas.

KingAvi2k3
09-27-2002, 11:56 AM
Hey Jeet,
Now you're talking right buddy. You was cutting down NFL2k3 before, you're on the ball now...................lol