PDA

View Full Version : !!! Pre Order Unreal Championship For $30!!!!



xboxtito
09-26-2002, 12:57 AM
http://www.fye.com/catalog/gamesProduct.jhtml;jsessionid=MVGGHPOJKTVCQCIIAADAABQJBAAAMAIA?itemId=10631455
I bought my copy 2day

Dre
09-26-2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by xboxtito
http://www.fye.com/catalog/gamesProduct.jhtml;jsessionid=MVGGHPOJKTVCQCIIAADAABQJBAAAMAIA?itemId=10631455
I bought my copy 2day

Nice find! Unfortunately this site doesn't ship to Canada :( I checked and the S&H is only 1.50$. Its so freakin cheap!

viperII
09-26-2002, 01:26 AM
I placed my order!

:D

xboxtito
09-26-2002, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Dre


Nice find! Unfortunately this site doesn't ship to Canada :( I checked and the S&H is only 1.50$. Its so freakin cheap!

Where in canada

SeaDogs2
09-26-2002, 02:38 AM
I got this for $34 with standard shipping.

There is also a good deal on Mechwarrior, you get some figurine which looks cool and a DVD with 2 extra mechs!

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=210154&Section=#PROD

it does not say you get the mechs yet but ut it is true

Knight
09-26-2002, 07:34 AM
I'm going to preorder from the store if I can get this price!!

Bundy
09-26-2002, 08:13 AM
great find xboxtito, saves me 20 bones off of my eb order.

speedbuggy76
09-26-2002, 08:18 AM
Thanks so much! great find!!! I hope this offer last until I get home from school.

xboxtito
09-26-2002, 08:28 AM
anytime guys

Ninja Scroll
09-26-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by xboxtito
http://www.fye.com/catalog/gamesProduct.jhtml;jsessionid=MVGGHPOJKTVCQCIIAADAABQJBAAAMAIA?itemId=10631455
I bought my copy 2day

God bless ths kid!;) Mad props for this find xboxtito!
You saved us all atleast $20.00 beans foe sho!:)

RudedogX
09-26-2002, 10:34 AM
It's already 49.99 again!:(

Ninja Scroll
09-26-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
It's already 49.99 again!:(

rudedog is right, damn you, damn you foe trickin us!!!:(

Dre
09-26-2002, 11:22 AM
Someone probably made a typo or something and this morning they look at the orders and are like.. wtf? Why so much UC? OH CRAP! There goes my job.. :)

Knight
09-26-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
It's already 49.99 again!:(

I'm not buying from FYE then I'm going to wait to December to get it!!

Ninja Scroll
09-26-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Knight


I'm not buying from FYE then I'm going to wait to December to get it!!

Actually it comes out in November, right before Xbox goes LIVE!
I dont trust Fye.com foe anything, but if it was still $29.99 I would still order it!

One thing makes me wonder though, what if someone had ordered UC before they even noticed?!:eek: I wonder if they would still sell it to them for 30 or make them pay da extra 20 foe da typo? Hmmmm..

Knight
09-26-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll


Actually it comes out in November, right before Xbox goes LIVE!
I dont trust Fye.com foe anything, but if it was still $29.99 I would still order it!

One thing makes me wonder though, what if someone had ordered UC before they even noticed?!:eek: I wonder if they would still sell it to them for 30 or make them pay da extra 20 foe da typo? Hmmmm..

I know but I'm waiting because I got alot of games to pay for first and plus I'm getting UT2k3!!

DZNUTZ
09-26-2002, 12:55 PM
NA NA NA NA NAAAAAAAA

i'm getting it fo freeeeeee

NA NA NA NA NAAAAAAAAA






ok..whos wants to touch me?

Ninja Scroll
09-26-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
NA NA NA NA NAAAAAAAA

i'm getting it fo freeeeeee

NA NA NA NA NAAAAAAAAA
ok..whos wants to touch me?

Yaaaawn, I dont know about anyone else, but $50.00 beans aint gonna feather my pockets junior.:rolleyes:

Ninja's cake rolls deep. But if I can get a deal you betta bow=leave dat ass im gonna jump on it,..ya know, kinda like your girl let me jump on dat $5.00 poonani!:p :p :p

borka105
09-26-2002, 03:34 PM
OMG P-R-O-B-L-E-M-S.

-Borka105

hook-worm J
09-26-2002, 05:04 PM
Well, I'm seeing it as $49.99 right now.... I probly woulda ordered if it were still $30.

I'm not really planning on buying it if UT2003 for PC will give me basically everything UC has.

Shorezy
09-26-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Dre


Nice find! Unfortunately this site doesn't ship to Canada :( I checked and the S&H is only 1.50$. Its so freakin cheap!

DAMN!! I'm in the land up north too! NICE FIND THOUGH DUDE!!

RudedogX
09-26-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
NA NA NA NA NAAAAAAAA

i'm getting it fo freeeeeee

NA NA NA NA NAAAAAAAAA



ok..whos wants to touch me?

Is that because of XBL? If it, how about I just slap you instead!:D

Rub it in some more, I don't think you've poured enough salt there:(

j/p