PDA

View Full Version : Quantum Redshift info?

Afro Aura
09-26-2002, 08:43 AM
Has anyone played Quantum Redshift, looks fantastic I just want to get a review from people who have played it rather that wait for the anti-XBOX reviews from Ign or Gamespot.

One more thing whats this Shadow of Memories about about I hear it's going to be released on the XBOX but I have no Idea where to find it

I'd like some help here :confused:

DarkMatter
09-26-2002, 09:12 AM
I hate it! I thaught it would be half decent so I bought it and I'am taking it back...BUt graphics are Amazing:eek:

Afro Aura
09-26-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by DarkMatter
I hate it! I thaught it would be half decent so I bought it and I'am taking it back...BUt graphics are Amazing:eek:
WHY what was wrong? (man theres a lot of w's in that sentence)

dougi3000
09-26-2002, 04:41 PM
i found quantum redshift to be very fun.
but maybe it is the ONLY arcade racer with weapons on Xbox.

this game is so freaking fast it is unbelievable (do not play beginner, that is hella slow, it is so damn slow it is not even fun, start with veteran, or master for fun). You really need to learn how to control your vehicle since it is a hover vehicle.

rent it first.

:)

Shadow of Memories is a extremely old PS2 game direct port to Xbox, no xbox bonuses at all, and has even less stuff than the PS2 version. But a good renter since this game has a very good story, and can be beaten in about 5 hours.

UltimateAg
09-27-2002, 01:49 AM
I rented and played it with a friend tonight, we lost interest after about 45 minutes. I would definitely rent first, then buy it if you like it.