PDA

View Full Version : Selling cars in SEGA GT

fausenbaug
09-26-2002, 04:30 PM
I just started out in GT mode, and I'm trying to sell my cars to get a better one. I have a peugeot and the cosmo you win on the second race. It won't let me sell them, and I can only put up the Cosmo for a garage sale. Why is this, and can I change it?

thanx

ibloshtup
09-27-2002, 07:48 AM
you can only sell one car at a time. you cant sell the car your currently driving. keep the 206, it will last you a while. generally speaking, you can sell cars for almost double the opening price in a few days.

mmattai
10-03-2002, 04:38 AM
The Cosmo Sport is a good car once it is fully modded. I suggest you keep it. I started with a Toyota Celica 1600CT. I could do A License event races until I could afford to fully mod my Cosmo Sport. Then I used that to do the B License event races. I just bought an RX-7 Turbo to do the Battle of 80's race to get the two free cars. Next I'm gonna buy a 90's car to do the Battle of 90's race. I figure they'll be easier to do on the B License level than waiting until I'm A License. I think I could win the A License races with the cars I have, I just don't think I'd be able to win the Special Prizes tho since I have to do the come-from-behind thing to get them.