PDA

View Full Version : loons the fight for fame? anyone ?

odpr
09-27-2002, 08:21 AM
how is it ? gfx? sound? worth the money ?

Nato King
09-27-2002, 08:33 AM
Hey odpr

I don't know to much about this game but here is a little description.:)

Starring the inimitable Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester and Tasmanian Devil, Loons allows up to four players to take on the mantle of their favourite character, each with their own unique personality and attributes, and 'Fight for Fame' by using an arsenal of classic ACME traps and props such as custard pies, falling anvils and instant storms. Out-dancing, out-performing, out-fighting and generally flat-out upstaging their opponents through a series of interactive movie sets, the characters battle it out to become the undisputed Number One Star by disrupting other players 'acting' and ensuring they alone bathe proudly in the glory of the 'spotlight'.

Hugh_Jass
09-27-2002, 12:37 PM
Was this game actually released? I am mildly interested in this title.

SkoalMint
09-27-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
Was this game actually released? I am mildly interested in this title.

As am I. I would love to hear any impressions anyone might have that has actually played it.

LynxFX
09-27-2002, 03:46 PM
Not sure on this one either. I saw a Taz game at Best Buy yesterday. It was $30. Graphics didn't look that good though. What is with all of these toons games? I haven't heard of a single one.

Master Gracey
09-27-2002, 05:52 PM
I'm totally psyched for Taz Wanted, but I always like to rent before I buy... and it seems noone in the Denver area carries it to rent. :mad:

The Looney Toons series on PSX was a great deal of fun, but I think Loons looks a bit too much like Fuzion Frenzy for me. I'm not big on multiplayer.

Nato King
09-30-2002, 07:37 AM
I think this game was released September 24th, 2002.