PDA

View Full Version : Fable: Delay Or Typo?

crazyotto
09-27-2002, 10:08 AM
Fable: Delay Or Typo?
Friday, September 27, 07:57 | Talon |
The official Xbox Web site launched the official game page for Fable only a couple days ago. When we initially reported the launch of this page, the page stated that Fable would be released during Spring 2003. When this date was announced it was looked upon with more than a bit of skepticism … and for good reason. Today the page seems to have updated with the game’s new release date being Winter 2003. While this doesn’t exactly come as good news for fans waiting for the game, the date at least seems a bit more realistic.

time sucks, but the game is something wonderful to look forward to!

Dre
09-27-2002, 11:54 AM
Although I highly doubt it, Winter 2003 could mean the period from January-April. Thats the way it works at our school for semesters..

Crazy Joe
09-27-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Dre
Although I highly doubt it, Winter 2003 could mean the period from January-April. Thats the way it works at our school for semesters..

most definitely not. Winter is the 4th quarter of the year, so the end of 2003 is the release date.

Dre
09-27-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

most definitely not. Winter is the 4th quarter of the year, so the end of 2003 is the release date.

I know I know... wishful thinking :)

Shadow20002
09-27-2002, 03:40 PM
Everyone knows this game is more bigger than Morrowind, even compare the gameplay, quests, ennemies, very strong A.I. and all the other things. So, all i want to knows if when this game is out, will this one is bugs-free, aleast the major ones ?? So other than that, i must say take your time mrs. Molyneux, do your best as possible to bring us something very big. Even if they push back to early 2004....it's worth to wait because i'm sure in that way, the game is near the perfection.

JimmieDoogan
09-27-2002, 04:59 PM
YAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNN!!! Well I don't want to see a game come out half assed, I don't want to hear HYPE for 2 fackin years prior to release. At this point, I don't care about this game. When it comes out, then I'll decide if I'm interested, but as it stands BLAH!!!!!!!! I wish developers (especially mr. ForvermanMolenux) wouldn't hype their games so early... it almost sets them up for defeat. oh well... cest la vie'!

WOWSY
09-28-2002, 12:27 AM
Anyone here besides me thinks that the name Fable sucks and that Project Ego sounds much better?

I mean damn! Fable sounds like some kinda Kingdom Hearts game.:mad:

Maybe we should email them and let them know how gaay this name sounds for such a potentially kick a$$ game.

Anyone got the email address? I'll worry the snot outa them.