PDA

View Full Version : Yall's initial thoughts on Dynasty Warriors 3

yall
09-27-2002, 10:15 AM
I have only played it for about an hour, but I was having a great time playing this game. I haven't quite figured out all of the strategy elements, so I'm not really too sure how deep it is on that level, but man oh man, is there alot of action. As I said before, I haven't played it much, but it is definately worth renting, and worth buying if you get it at someplace like eb where they have a good return policy.

mooman
09-27-2002, 12:00 PM
i thought that this game got very boring very quickly. the two player mode was nice though if you don't mind the game stopping when one player wants to use their special attack. i would definatly only rent this game.

idf
09-27-2002, 12:13 PM
Im getting this game today like you i played it on ps2 just a little ant thought it was great fun, i dont expect a deep game just a fun one...looking forward to it!

Keltiks
10-04-2002, 05:19 PM
This game got old very fast singleplayer, but with a friend the fun just seems to never stop. I've built up my player to full stats and unlocked a few more. I don't know about replay value though up to a certain point.

Yannie Boy
10-07-2002, 07:00 AM
you guys really sit down any play this one not for one hour but for more. once you do this talk to me again .