PDA

View Full Version : My PS2 keeps on blowing up !

EvilDONUT
09-27-2002, 12:12 PM
I've bought two PS2s and the fire department has come to my house twice and told me to stop causing fires in the neighborhood. OMiGOD its such a horrible machine ! Im going to return it to Kmart again.. along with the only game I play on my PS2, GTA3!!!1

ITS TRUE!

</mock>

xboxmaster2002
09-27-2002, 12:14 PM
what? thats messed up 2 times??? and the FD said you should stop starting fires... like you do it on purpose or somthing lol

EvilDONUT
09-27-2002, 12:18 PM
you mong, I wouldn't be caught alive with a PS2.. im just mocking the PS2 fanboys who come here and post how "their XBOX" broke.

xboxmaster2002
09-27-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by EvilDONUT
you mong, I wouldn't be caught alive with a PS2.. im just mocking the PS2 fanboys who come here and post how "their XBOX" broke.

mong... **** off you ***got i think its funny the jap system is ****ing blowing up i hate ps2

CrazyCougar
09-27-2002, 12:28 PM
I got PS2 and Xbox, and will being buying a gamecube as soon as the price drops. All the systems are great in their own respects.

Dre
09-27-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002

mong... **** off you ***got i think its funny the jap system is ****ing blowing up i hate ps2

Don't you know how stupid you look when every other word in your post is an asterix?

xboxmaster2002
09-27-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Dre

Don't you know how stupid you look when every other word in your post is an asterix?

is it me or my typing? not that im gonna change or anything...

Dre
09-27-2002, 12:52 PM

is it me or my typing? not that im gonna change or anything...

Swear words are censored. The bulletin board software will automatically switch offensive words with *'s. Try not swearing in posts and people will start to respect your opinion more and more if its well thought out. You can still get a point across without swearing and its probably alot more effective without the

***ggot all *** **** you, stupid **** the ** place you *** ****...

see what I mean?

xboxmaster2002
09-27-2002, 12:56 PM
i know what you mean im saying is it me thas stupid or the way im choosing my words and i see you think its my choosing of words :D

Dre
09-27-2002, 01:00 PM
i see you think its my choosing of words :D

Indeed I do :)

Anyways... what was the point of this thread? Welcome to the boards EvilDonut.. I guess that was the point of it :D

tWoTOMA
09-27-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by CrazyCougar
I got PS2 and Xbox, and will being buying a gamecube as soon as the price drops. All the systems are great in their own respects.

No they are not! I hate when people come out with this Holier than Thou attitude whenever someone bashes a system. Listen, this is an Xbox forum, and we don't care about your outdated PS2. I can't find one good thing about PS2.

-The controllers are awful, with no triggers and terrible analog sticks.
-Thier onlince support is laughable.
-There are a million games, while only about 10 are worth buying and only one is a blockbuster (GTA).
-The graphics can't hold a candle to the Box or Cube.
-The audio has been put to shame by Xbox.
-It is missing key features that Xbox has such as the hard drive, built in ethernet port, 4 controller ports, etc.
-You can't buy a worse DVD player.

As for the GC, it suffers from all of Sony's ailments, but has less and worse games, no DVD support, and the worst controllers ever made. I will admit that the graphics put PS2's jaggies to shame, although even that can't touch the Xbox.

What's so great about that now?

CrazyCougar
09-27-2002, 10:37 PM
My kids get a lot of enjoyment out of them! Thats what is so great about them! Geeeeez! Take a chill.

Xtopia
09-27-2002, 10:56 PM
This is BY FAR the most retarded thread I've ever read...

My I.Q. just dropped 150 points!:eek:

Variation-XBA
09-28-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by EvilDONUT
I've bought two PS2s and the fire department has come to my house twice and told me to stop causing fires in the neighborhood. OMiGOD its such a horrible machine ! Im going to return it to Kmart again.. along with the only game I play on my PS2, GTA3!!!1

ITS TRUE!

</mock>

GTA3 looks better on computer anyways ;p

p r 0 j e c t01
09-28-2002, 12:49 AM
Wait, last time I was here at Xbox Addict, about 5-6 months ago under the user name, fear_this. Some of you may remember me but i've fallen out of X-box. But im back to restore the power. But last time I heard Grand Theft Auto 3 was supposed to be released on the Xbox. Has that changed?

xboxmaster2002
09-28-2002, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Xtopia
This is BY FAR the most retarded thread I've ever read...

My I.Q. just dropped 150 points!:eek:

what are you at -148 now?