PDA

View Full Version : My Thoughts of Robotech

Shoua
09-27-2002, 12:20 PM
Well i finally got my hands on robotech a game i have been waiting for, for a very long time. I popped it in my machine and i was greeted by the Harmony Gold logo i was getting so excited at this point. I went straight into the story mode of the game although it does offer a training section and a versus mode. The game so far is really great you take on the role of Jack he is a character created for the game. It seems to have a really good story to it. The graphics are really neat to it really reminds me of the show when i see those missles stream across the screen i was amazed it was exactly like the show. I did find the controls took time getting used to but if u play flight games u will have no problem with them, i'm just not use to those types of games. I've played this game probably for about 5hrs in total and i really recommend it to anyone who was a fan of the series or anyone who wants a good all round game that combines great graphics and action. I hope they make sequels to this game and base it on the new generation timeline, which i feel was the best in the series. So what are you waiting for go get this game!!!:)

Knight
09-27-2002, 12:33 PM
As far as the graphics go OXM sayed it right when they sayed "Another multi-platform game falls victim to lowest common denominator" and I'm getting sick of games ported from the ps2 not looking any better on the XBox!! I give the game a 7 out of 10!!