PDA

View Full Version : NFL2K3 cont.

Jeet
09-27-2002, 02:06 PM
1. Rankings do change throughout the season for teams.

Rankings change in where you check the team stats true...thats a given however at the beginning when they compare the head to head match up it dont change...I had the rams for example and it still said the offense was #1 and based on my actual playing stats it was ranked #11.

2. Players ratings change from year to year in frnachise mode.

So are you saying after I play a full season it will change the rating? Im not talking about rating from game to game. If after I save at the end of the year everytime I load that franchise will it have the ratings from that year? then If I start a new one it will go to the default ratings?

3. 60-70 points? I have never had this happen ONCE and I have been playing on pro mode. I used several different teams to. So I think that is a user issue.

This is when I play my teams game and simulate all the rest.

KingAvi2k3
09-28-2002, 08:31 AM
You wrote it did happen to you. Which one is it? You was talking bad about NFL2k3, but now you're speaking positive. Oh, I see now. I hear a different tune in your voice.

Halo Evolved
09-28-2002, 08:47 AM
On the head to head screen before a game where they display the different league placingings (1st,2nd,3rd,etc.) mine does change from game to game depending on my performance. I was playing the Rams and the following game my rating for Pass Defense went down 2 spots and so on. SO to say it doesn't track how well your team does throughout the season/franchise season is absurd.