PDA

View Full Version : Download HALO Demo!!!!!! 452Mb follow the li..

Caligari
05-04-2001, 07:37 AM
Hello my name is Caligari, DO YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND?

WE ARE THE XBOX, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES, EXPENSIVE!!!
Alan Greenspan, a economic guy

Underdog
05-04-2001, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the Asylum Caligari! You can pick up your straight jacket at the front desk!

Stebby
05-05-2001, 07:56 AM

Underdog
05-05-2001, 02:54 PM
A catchy title that would make just about anyone come in to see what was up.! :)

Caligari
05-05-2001, 07:27 PM
There is nothing like a big entrance. Did I use the right game? Instead of HALO, dunno, maybe Freelancer, ha! no way jose.

Hope MS releases a FREELANCER version for Xbox, been waiting for that game toooooo long. Sweet!! an entire galaxy in my living room.

Can´t Help but to say that XBOX is going to kickass. Although I am a little dissapointed with the graphics in some games; got my expectations too high?? (maybe)Ultrarealistic graphics??? (XBOX3 maybe). Photorealistic FPSs! Have anyone heard of an incredible new engine developed for xbox games??(ie. quakeIII for the PC)

My whish list games:
HALO
FREELANCER (?? Xbox)
OPERATION FLASHPOINT (no Xbox)
Global Operations (?? Xbox)
GTA3
MGSx
HALFLIFE 2

Best Regards from a little western corner of Europe!!!! Which means that I will get the dammed thing 6-8 months later. NOT FAIR, not.........

Aaron
05-06-2001, 04:59 PM
i have yet to gander on images that had graphics that didnt impress me.. i think the problem is, people are getting used to 128-bit now and think that since xbox is a new console, they are expecting more bits (i.e. 256-bit), but as we all know, xbox is 128, but a highly advanced and better thought out 128.. so basically its impossible to find another console, released (ps2) or unreleased (gamecube) that would even be able to touch the xbox.. so the moral of this story is...

xbox = gooey gaming goodness!!!

Caligari
05-14-2001, 01:32 PM
that it´s correct